The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, CommissarRotke said:

Hoping it's not a Regular Dog tbqh... there's Regular Cats sure but wouldn't a Witch Hunter want a companion that can defend against Death and Chaos magics?

I hope it is a regular dog but with AOS flair like a cool witch hunter hat and Kharadron jetpack... so a balloon I guess.

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Double whammy of Witch Hunters and "le wholesome heckin pupper doggo must heckin protect!!!" memes is going to ensure that box is going to be Temporarily Unavailable Online like the Crimson Court all over again, eh?

Then again despite the Crab meme, Elathain’s soulraid has never been a big seller.

crimson court is big outliner since it a good monetary deal for 4 vamp heroes

44 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Double whammy of Witch Hunters and "le wholesome heckin pupper doggo must heckin protect!!!" memes is going to ensure that box is going to be Temporarily Unavailable Online like the Crimson Court all over again, eh?

I hope not, I am pretty sure that I will want to own those Witch Hunters. There is Warhammer meme precedent for owning "a small but vicious dog", however.

• Like 1

Troggoth Hag plastic kit for Warcry Monster.

Mancrusher Gargant update for Warcry.

Jungle Troggoth Warband.

Trogg Dogg Warband.

Ogor Maneater Warband.

Mawtribes Gorger Warband.

Im not asking for much GW. Just all of, if not one, of these please.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Troggoth Hag plastic kit for Warcry Monster.

Mancrusher Gargant update for Warcry.

Jungle Troggoth Warband.

Trogg Dogg Warband.

Ogor Maneater Warband.

Mawtribes Gorger Warband.

Im not asking for much GW. Just all of, if not one, of these please.

GW: your asking way too much Bro how about more disappointment 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, pnkdth said:

GW going all in on Dogecoin, obviously. #Cryptobros4ever #wow #elon4prez

Nagash's next big move will be making people believe in weird imaginary riches through Flesh Eater Courts delusions. They will be known as Crypt Currencies and going to the moon will somehow be involved.

Also, NFT stands for Neferata.

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

25 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Nagash's next big move will be making people believe in weird imaginary riches through Flesh Eater Courts delusions. They will be known as Crypt Currencies and going to the moon will somehow be involved.

You’re a genius! 😂 It fits so well…

Nagash would be a whail. You know, perhaps you should shill your idea to GW. Even HODL gets a new meaning. 

Ok, I‘m done, I‘ve used all the terms I know. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

I got this new thing called Feast Coin. It is going to be huge! Completely revolutionise smart contracts and crypt chains.

1 hour ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

I hope not, I am pretty sure that I will want to own those Witch Hunters. There is Warhammer meme precedent for owning "a small but vicious dog", however.

Witch Hunters are nice but we all know Rat Catchers were the warband we deserved.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Witch Hunters are nice but we all know Rat Catchers were the warband we deserved.

How cool would it be if the warband was actually a reimagining of rat catchers as Skaven hunters, though? That's the kind of thing I would love to see out of the upcoming Dawnbringer Crusades redesign.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TreelordRecent said:

It is the idoneth deepmare 

True!!

1 hour ago, Sahrial said:

If witch hunters i absolutely want some big ole mastiffs or bloodhounds with heckin droopy jowls and faces

Id love that classic take injected with AOS!! Have the jowls and solid builds but put them on dog sized cats!!