The Rumour Thread

8 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

Here are some surprising units for you to discover

2a795b30bc0a8bc1dd3e0f07cc2600b4d17efc7d.jpg

5 new warscrolls, I assume 3 of them are from warcry:

- Eternuze, Blade of the First Prince (named hero probably)

- Ogroid Theridons (elite unit probably, as the name sugest its more than 1 model)

- Centaurion Marshal (warcry model similar to the myrmidon?)

- Chaos Legionnaries

- Horns of Hashut (Warcry warband probably)

I wonder of the Chaos dwarf are comming rummors meant them as a Warcy warband for STD rather than a actual standalone faction.

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 1

3 minutes ago, diggydoes said:

Horns of Hashut?🤯

But damn close to the Warcry bands, so might be one of those. 
Nice that Gaunt Summoner on Foot is back on the menu. "Eternus, Blade of the First Prince" sounds also damn cool and might be the name of the new deamon Prince

• Like 1

Based on the fact that the "Horns of Hashut", "Chaos Legionnares" and "Centaurion Marshal" are all in the middle of Warcry bits, I think most of these will be for the Warcry reveals, with Sylvaneth and the Ogroid, Daemon Prince and Chosen/Foot Varanguard on Tuesday.

• Like 1

Just now, Asbestress said:

Based on the fact that the "Horns of Hashut", "Chaos Legionnares" and "Centaurion Marshal" are all in the middle of Warcry bits, I think most of these will be for the Warcry reveals, with Sylvaneth and the Ogroid, Daemon Prince and Chosen/Foot Varanguard on Tuesday.

Don‘t break my heart! I want these to be cool AoS Models first and Warcry models second. Not the other way around!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Looks like new demon prince box, named guy Eternus plus prob new regular demon prince. Is that a new chaos sorc in the top right? New Chaos Lord on demonic mount on the left. I'm guessing separate box for the new chaos warriors coming then. Ogroid unit, centaur hero, chaos dwarf warband of some description. What is a chaos legionnaire? Pretty huge reveal  here and we haven't even gotten to the sylvaneth stuff lol.

Could the Centurion Marshal and Chaos Legionnaire be Chorfs as well?

Chaos Warriors and Chosen are still on the list, so I don't really see what other role they'd fit between those. They're also directly above the Horns of Hashut, but below the other, 'normal' Warriors of Chaos units in their own little section.

If you look at The Damned Legions section, one is 'Wrought in Iron and Hatred'. 

Also, you know, Legion of Azgorh and all that. 

Horns of Hashut definitely scream Warcry (heh) with their placement next to the other bands. 

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

CHAOS DWARFS!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Please Whitefang, my dear friend, stop uploading these images, my heart can support it

No, please, continue. This is fascinating, and hopefully worth coalitioning into god armies.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Could the Centurion Marshal and Chaos Legionnaire be Chorfs as well?

Chaos Warriors and Chosen are still on the list, so I don't really see what other role they'd fit between those. They're also directly above the Horns of Hashut, but below the other, 'normal' Warriors of Chaos units in their own little section.

If you look at The Damned Legions section, one is 'Wrought in Iron and Hatred'. 

Also, you know, Legion of Azgorh and all that. 

Horns of Hashut definitely scream Warcry (heh) with their placement next to the other bands. 

Zharsia Bittersoul is the forth Nethermaze warband too

Just now, Arzalyn said:

Based on the Whitefang likes, Skaven are comming still. Slaves should come after with a big model release.

Yeah, but i wanted at least the eshin units to receive new models. Doesn't seem like it will happen now if there's already an AoS rerange planned

Hope I'm wrong, honestly

9 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Zharsia Bittersoul is the forth Nethermaze warband too

Isn't she just the Khagra's Ravagers Sorceress? 

3 minutes ago, Arzalyn said:

Based on the Whitefang likes, Skaven are comming still. Slaves should come after with a big model release.

Just to manage expectations, Whitefang's been Like'ing my Dwarf/Fyreslayer theories for a while and nothing's come of it so far.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 2

Just now, Garrac said:

Yeah, but i wanted at least the eshin units to receive new models. Doesn't seem like it will happen now if there's already an AoS rerange planned

Hope I'm wrong, honestly

There still hope of some minor model release as Nighthaunt got. Eshin have 2 units, they could make a refresh for them, but that would mean no new units (other than a new hero).

2 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Just to manage expectations, Whitefang's been Like'ing my Dwarf/Fyreslayer theories for a while and nothing's come of it so far.

Well, we also got images of the skaven models repacking to support the "Skaven are the next Chaos tome".

• Like 1