The Rumour Thread

OH MAN THATS EITHER BEASTS OF CHAOS OR OGORS!! EPIC EITHER WAY!!

Kind of more hoping for BOC, they sorely need it and I really hope they get a good sized update.

Cannot wait for Warhammer Day, really hoping we get the new Sylvaneth shown off and Skaven, not to mention a tease for the future.

2 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

OH MAN THATS EITHER BEASTS OF CHAOS OR OGORS!! EPIC EITHER WAY!!

Kind of more hoping for BOC, they sorely need it and I really hope they get a good sized update.

Cannot wait for Warhammer Day, really hoping we get the new Sylvaneth shown off and Skaven, not to mention a tease for the future.

I think it is scenery. Hahaha

• Haha 1

On 4/12/2022 at 6:48 AM, Kaleb Daark said:

All jokes aside, if this is heralding the return or morghur that will be amazeballs- he’s got a massive axe to grind with Alariel, they hate each other with a special venom.

Fingers crossed this gorn be goood

In general, we have been so sure the chaos release this summer is skaven, but in a way, wasnt the rumor that something skaven was coming? 

I do remember one rumor - I don't recall where - indicating a goat head and saying they were next or soon.  

Is it possible that we had it wrong and the skaven release was the mini one and the summer release is boc? It fits more narratively, and it's a great foil for Sylvies.  I thing the rumors only went to bed with the time celestial, but how much can we really trust that means anything?  

Just saying... Is there a dare to hope?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Fyrenn said:

In general, we have been so sure the chaos release this summer is skaven, but in a way, wasnt the rumor that something skaven was coming? 

I do remember one rumor - I don't recall where - indicating a goat head and saying they were next or soon.  

Is it possible that we had it wrong and the skaven release was the mini one and the summer release is boc? It fits more narratively, and it's a great foil for Sylvies.  I thing the rumors only went to bed with the time celestial, but how much can we really trust that means anything?  

Seem like the less likely outcome that there would be three releases in the summer as that goes against both the roadmap and the amount of 40K releases that are left. the Horus heresy edition is likely going to take up much of the next quarter

skaven is actually the most confirm to happen just because of the leak repackage boxes

Edited by novakai

12 minutes ago, Fyrenn said:

I look at the tome celestial as a hotfix for some armies that need one before they receive a new battletome. I can see Beasts of Chaos getting a tome with some new models. But i do think it could be next year easily. Most rumour engines take a few months before any kind of model is revealed. I think they might be saving Skaven for UK Games Expo in June.

8 minutes ago, cyrus said:

a new plastic tuskgor chariot ? 

99810216004_BoCTuskgorChariot01.jpg

Dont want to be negative here but has GW actually released a single chariot model for AoS besides the Stormcast one? It used to be a normal thing in WHFB but i get the feeling they might be moving away from them for some weird reason.

(Still dreaming about a new wolf chariot)

Edited by Iksdee
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Blueraven84 said:

I have strange feeling/fear, that chaos banner tops on Warhammer Fest link to just Chaos space marines and they only show Sylvaneth for Age of Sigmar.

I mean that was probably the most realistic expectation given how time after time again we get disappointed with these preview after unrealistically hyping this community hypes about them.

1 minute ago, Iksdee said:

Dont want to be negative here but has GW actually released a single chariot model for AoS besides the Stormcast one? It used to be a normal thing in WHFB but i get the feeling they might be moving away from them for some weird reason.

I guess the black coach for Nighthaunt