The Rumour Thread

*Wild speculation ahead*

This picture straight from the new "Rumour Engine" at Warhammer new Community Page.

http://www.warhammer-community.com/2016/11/16/the-rumour-engine/

FullSizeRender-366x500.jpg

Looks like an actual dwarf head at the right bottom, but this sentence is suspicious...

" we snuck into the Design Studio and snapped a photo of something that’s coming next year. Unfortunately, photography is not out strong suit "

Steamhead Duardin Mecha-suits incoming?

• Like 6

In the previous books the agents of sigmar were looking all over the realm of metal for the duardin but were unable to find them. There were also little snippets about lights in the sky. The earlier rumours of duardin with jet packs look like they are true. I think we will see an army of steampunk duardin with lots of flyers. 

The realm of metal is the number one contender for the focus of the next campaign with Tzeentch being the primary antagonist. If I was a betting man I would predict that the next two battletomes will be the duardin and the Tzeentch Arcanites. 

If they want to continue the technological theme they could do a clan Skyre book too.  It has been a very long wait for new info, but next year is looking very promising at this stage. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, hobgoblinclub said:

You're not happy with the teasing? 

It's like a child teasing a dog before it either eats or gives the food. 

I'd rather have the whole thing, than make me wait knowing something is coming and ending up dissapointed when it's not the thing I wanted.

They literally mocked the rumours in the last video, mocked the people waiting for sisters of battle, and now do this with dwarf golumns which have been rumored for years. 

Edited by Arkiham

23 minutes ago, Arkiham said:

It's like a child teasing a dog before it either eats or gives the food. 

I'd rather have the whole thing, than make me wait knowing something is coming and ending up dissapointed when it's not the thing I wanted.

They literally mocked the rumours in the last video, mocked the people waiting for sisters of battle, and now do this with dwarf golumns which have been rumored for years. 

Your world view is interesting.  I didn't take them as mocking in the slightest during that video.  

As with everything - it is what you make it.

• Like 4