The Rumour Thread

Um, I thought at this point GW would have already put a countdown on warcom's page, mostly now that we know we'll see way more new minis than at Adepticon. Again, GW, do you or not want to sell this???

31 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

I actually would have liked them in Destruction.

in the last interview Jordan Sorcery did with Duncan, they talked that since GW is really focused on minis first and rules/lore later, thay most likely they got the lore around souls just because they were released during Soul Wars and that lore fitted the current (then) narrative.

---

On warcry stuff... 8 point barbarian warbands are not (have not been) on last chance to buy on the store like the other stuff that was being canned, and the ones that are sold out are "temporarily out of stock" (we know that sometimes this doesn't mean that are going to come back). But that makes me think that they're going to be out of AoS Slaves to Darkness battletome (as pointed on the great purge list), but are going to keep selling them at least until next year plausible warcry new edition, that could lean forward more "seasonal" releases like underwords or KT does. With "replacement" units for AoS (like gorgers or chameleon skinks) that will stay and other ones that will cicle out once the season is over, encouraging people to play multiple warbands all the time.

20 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Um, I thought at this point GW would have already put a countdown on warcom's page, mostly now that we know we'll see way more new minis than at Adepticon. Again, GW, do you or not want to sell this???

How many days of countdown do you want!? I think you are just exaggerating a bit.

It might not be the most appealing marketing to some, but it is not like they hide the #NewAoS and then appear out of nowhere on the preview/ launching date.

• Like 7

Btw, I've just checked, the 18th of May we had a bunch of REs focused on the Dominion box. I guess this time we won't get something like that for the box, but what about the post-launch wave? Maybe we get it for them?

3 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

And I was happy we didn't get the yearly march increase this year just for them to hit us with it in June

It has been quite a decent chunk of time since the last increase indeed.

2 minutes ago, TrawlingCleaner said:

bigbird-one-of-these-things-is-not-like-

Anywho, maybe it's another dead-cat like with the AoS ranges being removed; drop some nasty news and then after a couple of days drop some very hype news and all (most) is forgiven and forgotten

I'm still waiting for the good news after the removal.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Ragest said:

I'm still waiting for the good news after the removal.

That was the female Custodes. The idiots who get upset about that sort of thing start kicking off over that so their tantrums and everything else, like the removed factions, is pretty much forgotten by the majority of those paying attention

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EonChao said:

That was the female Custodes. The idiots who get upset about that sort of thing start kicking off over that so their tantrums and everything else, like the removed factions, is pretty much forgotten by the majority of those paying attention

Touché xD

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Don't worry about it. That boat already sailed:

image.png.bee80c8727d2a597f5ba2828298a8f4e.png

He sir/madame, is not on foot, he is travelling by serf lifted rock mechanisms, like the dwarves on shield 😂

Edited by Deakz28
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, Gitzdee said:

Destruction wishlist idea of the day.

I would love for Destruction to get a faerie faction along the lines of the mtg ones and make them hate creation like the rest of the grand alliance. I think it fits AoS really well. Could also include an Avalon/ Atlantis kind of theme to it. Would prefer this to even more greenskins. They could still follow Gorkamorka but havent figured out how yet.

image.png.946fb8ba37d15e253b95069c0ec43aa3.png

image.png.82cb6c6fb7d37f631c79ebda6538acf2.png

thinking of mtg for inspiration, a leonin faction would fit destruction very well, wouldn't be to everyone's tastes for sure but I think it'd be really cool

image.jpeg.8d57290c62ae7ff211cb37810599c8f1.jpeg

image.jpeg.c68a489f238f81ee79ca23b273982c6e.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

4 hours ago, Garrac said:

I think they usually do countdown on the week when the preview is happening. Then again putting it during a weekday is pretty eh to begin with, like Adepticon really mess up by revealing 4th during a Wednesday and expecting people to watch the show live. 

I bet more people will tune in to the 40K show on Sunday then the Sigmar show on Thursday/Friday TBH