11 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

GROMBRINDAL!!!

om8GNuag99vW5fki.jpg

vBYI24xlddI72wEg.jpg

I love him so much.

out of work now to talk about the great minis

Grombrindal:

Homelander The Boys GIF - Homelander The boys Perfect - Discover & Share  GIFs

remind me again about how the other grombrindal models work do they all going into legends or are they just not get rule and are just merch because i can't really see if the primaris dwarf being in the game

either way yes this model is perfect all this needed was a Dispossessed Dwarves wave to coming soon and i would have pre-order it faster than 40k scalper

The different Kharadon and Fyreslayer subtle iconography mixed with the Khazalid (which once again is still distinct from the TOW dwarfs) just add to it great it is

1713791926313941.jpg.dc452fa7aa7caa5a2a990e194ddf39a6.jpg

now excuse me if i take one more hopium and put this out

The 40th anniversary Grombrindal model was the first tease at Primaris marines

Edited by Dragon-knight77
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

out of work now to talk about the great minis

Grombrindal:

Homelander The Boys GIF - Homelander The boys Perfect - Discover & Share  GIFs

remind me again about how the other grombrindal models work do they all going into legends or are they just not get rule and are just merch because i can't really see if the primaris dwarf being in the game

either way yes this model is perfect all this needed was a Dispossessed Dwarves wave to coming soon and i would have pre-order it faster than 40k scalper

The different Kharadon and Fyreslayer subtle iconography mixed with the Khazalid (which once again is still distinct from the TOW dwarfs) just add to it great it is

1713791926313941.jpg.dc452fa7aa7caa5a2a990e194ddf39a6.jpg

now excuse me if i take one more hopium and put this out

40th anniversary grombrindal came out after we'd seen primaris marines I'm like 90% sure, it was May 2017

54 minutes ago, Luperci said:

40th anniversary grombrindal came out after we'd seen primaris marines I'm like 90% sure, it was May 2017

I can't remember if this Grombrindal was released before or after primaris, but it was definitely revealed before. I remember that some people pointed out the new elements of his armour and that it coincided with first primaris rumours.

It was for December 2016 I think and primaris were revealed in May 2017 from memory.

14 minutes ago, Garrac said:

I wonder if there'll be another AoS model reveal next week...

to be honest i'd be surprised if they didn't speed it up soon, only so much time left before they reveal the boxset + core rules in May and then after that we'll likely know everything releasing at least a month out from the full release.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Garrac said:

I wonder if there'll be another AoS model reveal next week...

Of course !!!

Monday 29th April : Stormcast new model monday

Monday 6th May : Skaven new model Monday

Thursday 16Th May : AoS 4.0 Starter full reveal 🐀

5 minutes ago, bethebee said:

to be honest i'd be surprised if they didn't speed it up soon, only so much time left before they reveal the boxset + core rules in May and then after that we'll likely know everything releasing at least a month out from the full release.

The full reveal box of Leviathan was on the 29tg of April during Warhammer Fest.

Problem is, this year we don't have a Warhammer Fest, GW still hast unveiled a new warhammer preview uncoming (there's an event on may, but no preview confirmed as far as I know)

Imho, GW shouldnt be this secretist towards a box that releases in 2-3 months, and can't afford the inmensive popularity of 40k. We didnt even get mini reveals during Adepticon, which is just insane.

Edited by Garrac
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Why not?

Because GW likes this starter box reveals balanced on both 2 sides, and to do so they would have to add another reveal first week of may. Which would also delay the actual showcase of the full box, giving little time to market it properly.

3 minutes ago, Garrac said:

The full reveal box of Leviathan was on the 29tg of April during Warhammer Fest.

Problem is, this year we don't have a Warhammer Fest, GW still hast unveiled a new warhammer preview uncoming (there's an event on may, but no preview confirmed as far as I know)

Imho, GW shouldnt be this secretist towards a box that releases in 2-3 months, and can't afford the inmensive popularity of 40k. We didnt even get mini reveals during Adepticon, which is just insane.

I think it was subtly confirmed:

AoS Event Mar25 Dates

1 - It happens during the US Open.
2- The name of the event is pretty similar to what we had for Dominion:

Warhammer Preview Online: Unboxing Dominion
Warhammer Preview Online – Dominion Celebration

So this one could be Warhammer Preview Online: The Mortal Realms Reforged.

6 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I think it was subtly confirmed:

AoS Event Mar25 Dates

1 - It happens during the US Open.
2- The name of the event is pretty similar to what we had for Dominion:

Warhammer Preview Online: Unboxing Dominion
Warhammer Preview Online – Dominion Celebration

So this one could be Warhammer Preview Online: The Mortal Realms Reforged.

Im holding on it cos, as far as I know, GW hasnt still confirmed if there'll be a preview there. I keep thinking is dumb to delay the full reveal so much, but perhaps GW execs know something I don't.

Also, someone on reddit has compiled all the SG Warhound skaven-stuff:

Edited by Garrac

1 minute ago, Garrac said:

Im holding on it cos, as far as I know, GW hasnt still confirmed if there'll be a preview there. I keep thinking is dumb to delay the full reveal so much, but perhaps GW execs know something I don't.

Also, someone on reddit has compiled all the SG Warhound skaven-stuff:

They have to do something for sure. If we put out Warhammer Fest from the equation it is the worst time of the year in terms of previews:

March - Warhammer World Open Day (4/3/2023) & Adepticon (22/3/2023)

April - Warhammer Fest (24/4/2023)

May -

June -

July - Not Warhammer 40,000 Preview (1/7/2023) & Battle for Oghram Preview (15/7/2023)

• Thanks 1

First 40k faction focus was may the 2nd so we might have our starting next week. 

For now we have 24 factions in the game (including BoC) so if like 40k we have one faction focus a day begginig next monday, we will have enough to last the whole month until june.

Leviathan preorder was june the 10th so the schredule could work

Btw, this week's article(s) is about battleplans, battle tactics and general handbook

Edited by Vagard

16 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Seeing the different bits on this mini, like the base where he has his "bionic" leg possed, do you think this RE could be a Skaven one?

AoS WalockEngineerApr22 Image1

FJBh3yINPixFNixa.png

Yeah, I think you‘re onto something. It would certainly fit visually!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Vagard said:

First 40k faction focus was may the 2nd so we might have our starting next week. 

For now we have 24 factions in the game (including BoC) so if like 40k we have one faction focus a day begginig next monday, we will have enough to last the whole month until june.

Leviathan preorder was june the 10th so the schredule could work

Btw, this week's article(s) is about battleplans, battle tactics and general handbook

To anounce the full box on the 18th of may and get preorders started on 8th of june would be densely dumb. Marketing needs time to build. The Old World had way more...

8 minutes ago, Garrac said:

To anounce the full box on the 18th of may and get preorders started on 8th of june would be densely dumb. Marketing needs time to build. The Old World had way more...

Preorders will be done presumably on the 27th of June.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MitGas said:

Yeah, I think you‘re onto something. It would certainly fit visually!

Some could think this was for Chorfs, but as it is from the Advent Calendar it has to be resolved "soon". So I think a Skaven from the box or the follow up wave wouldn't be too crazy.

34 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Btw, which kind of rules do we expect for Grombrindal. Will he be able to be played across all the Order factions? Or just FS and KO?

His warscroll will likely exist for two months. Then there will 4th ed, and they will likely not update legends rules. In other words, the only way to use him will be as a proxy. Absolutely gutted about this.

34 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Btw, which kind of rules do we expect for Grombrindal. Will he be able to be played across all the Order factions? Or just FS and KO?

I personally expect either all of order or FS/KO/CoS. Can't imagine too much effort will go into the rules since they're being relegated to legends in like 2 months.