The Rumour Thread

6 minutes ago, Chikout said:

They said these aren't all the kits. There are more on the way. 

Thanks for the precision ! I watch live without sound so as not to wake up the house ^^.

5 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Seraphon ISN'T actually the spring tome 

So I was unfortunately right for the COS in autumn/end of year 2023 (at best) 😪

9 minutes ago, Chikout said:

They said these aren't all the kits. There are more on the way. 

They said this isnt even half????? Full range refresh for Seraphon this summer? Kroxigors? New monsters?

These new vampires are next level. The half transformed one is an awesome sculpt. Also finally a vampire on foot unit! Hope its any good in AoS too.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 6
  • LOVE IT! 1

Just now, EntMan said:

I've lost count, but does that mean it's KO? (Don't think it'll be Cities yet)

Yeah, I'd be very surprised if it's cities in spring, so autumn for them and KO up next. They said the Seraphon isn't even half of the range so at least 4 more kits. 

On the warcry front, this box looks amazing. Even more stunning Soulblight minis. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Yeah, I'd be very surprised if it's cities in spring, so autumn for them and KO up next. They said the Seraphon isn't even half of the range so at least 4 more kits. 

On the warcry front, this box looks amazing. Even more stunning Soulblight minis. 

I will now eat my words regarding the war cry box..... The Askurgan Trueblades are wonderful minis and I look forward to recruiting them into the armies of LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!!!!!

1 minute ago, EntMan said:

Screenshot_20230127-064356.png.1fef20d10a3e4d720cd42339e6db8d49.png

Well this contradicts itself. Is it late spring? Or is it Summer?

Probably June. Summer technically doesn't start until June 21st but most people would call early June summer. Starting to think we'll have to wait until October or November for Cities. Hopefully we get a reveal at Warhammer Fest. It's going to be very difficult to choose between Cities and Seraphon for my next army. 

• Like 3

Those vampires are brilliant, someone’s clearly been playing a lot of Sekiro. The Flesh Hound Aficionados are good too, better than just another Khornate musclebunch.

As ever, it’s clear that the hardest working miniature designers in GW are (i) whoever makes the freaks and hanger-ons for Necromunda and (ii) the Warcry team. It’s like all the creativity got sucked out of the 40k primaris line and diverted straight to them.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

Well, it's historical moment, no doubt.

The first "full" Old World faction that make into Age of Sigmar proper will be getting new full release of miniatures. (I'm not counting Soulblight Gravelords here because they were rolled into Legions of Nagash at first).

EDIT: Of course, I forgot about SLaves to Darkness. Well, it's the first non Chaos release at least.

Edited by Nuriel
  • Like 2