The Rumour Thread

17 minutes ago, Arkiham said:

[...]

image-4.png

[...]

image-5.png

Besides the fantastic looking Blight Kings, beasts and GUO, the one Plague Bearer on the left is everything nurgle should be. The trunk, the scrolls of parchment going trough his belly and the giant maw on his shoulder, everything about him is deeply upsetting and perfectly fitting for a servant of nurgle!

Also, whats the deal with the Blight Tree? Is it going to be a piece of scenery like the wyldwoods are for the Sylvaneth, or is it going to be a real unit?

Man, seeing all this I can only hope Death gets some love too, it's criminal how badly outdated it feels right now.

If you don't like FEC you are out of luck, outdated models (soulblight suffers from it the most), way too limiting factions (i mean, deathmages don't even have battleline!) and the cool generals are in their own faction which means if you want to bring them and a wizard you are probably going to break allegiance. Very sad overall. 

But hey, Nurgle is cool and if Death doesn't get much soon I'll probably start collecting that so whatever! 

Sorry for being a bit of a downer, needed to vent! Merry Christmas to all of you!

1 minute ago, Killax said:

Death gets some love. If your in for the rotting corpses, Chaos or Death you'll soon have to choose between a:

Wraight Waifu OR Naughty Nurglies

Though if you have enough cash you can choose both ;) 

I always have enough cash for Warhammer haha

Don't tell my other hobbies about it though, they might get jealous

OH MY SWEET... SO EXTREMELY... WORDS  NOT SUFFICIENT....  

Finally! Gotta collect money. Will trade kidney for blightking on drones.. this is so very cool. After building garden scenery for the last 2-3 month Nurgle finally arrives. Already got about 2500pts. Read the Garden of Nugle novel. Im am so very ready for some much needed synergy. Any ideas how that blight tree might work? Was hoping for Nurgle scenery but did not believe that it would actually happen.. 

man this is awesome!

• Haha 1

So much new Nurgle stuff, I love it. I know I'll be getting some Death Guard stuff from the wife this morning, so I have to hurry up and get that assembled and painted so I can move on to daemons and then the AoS specific stuff like those terrific looking flying Blight Kings, which looks to be where that flying nurgling lives. Looks like it'll be a very Nurgly couple months to start the year.