The Rumour Thread

I'm glad I was wrong about the likely hood of a new starter set. Depending on the price, I might pick this up to start Nurgle and fill my Stormcast/Order with some new models. Looks like the Nurgle side is basically its start collecting with a new hero and slug dude looks like a neat model.

I am just going to raise the fact it might be possible for clan pestelins to benefit from this box as well since on the wheel it refers to the nurgle keyword. Clan pestelins also has the nurgle keyword so hey people you can ally up with some rats for your nurgle army.

It's covered with so many ridiculous details. Nurgling on the front to bait it into moving, the wonderful texture of the shell, the little shop of horrors plantpot, the bone in his mouth like he's chewing a corn stem, the effortlessly relaxed pose they've sculpted him in. The only thing I'd change is the paint job for the eyes, but that's just a minor thing. Since getting back into the hobby I've really come to appreciate their skill in sculpting, its not AoS but Mortarion in 40k is a great example, there's just a phenomenal sense of weight and motion in the model.

Edited by DynamicCalories
  • Like 5