The Rumour Thread

Are the bonesplitterz only the savage orruks and the boarboys (and the 3 characters) ? I've seen some rumors that this repack will be something like the Flesh Eaters's one, but I can't see the centerpiece in the bonesplitterz faction O.o Am I missing something?

2 minutes ago, DamonRafael said:

Are the bonesplitterz only the savage orruks and the boarboys (and the 3 characters) ? I've seen some rumors that this repack will be something like the Flesh Eaters's one, but I can't see the centerpiece in the bonesplitterz faction O.o Am I missing something?

For this weeks pre-orders, yeah. I don't know if there will be anything else coming afterwards for the faction.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DamonRafael said:

According to the points they are getting no centerpiece.  Maybe they'll have something in the future, but for now I struggle to imagine what it would be...maybe some idol or something.

Fans of the faction will hopefully have lots of tweaks to how the infantry works.

2 minutes ago, daedalus81 said:

According to the points they are getting no centerpiece.  Maybe they'll have something in the future, but for now I struggle to imagine what it would be...maybe some idol or something.

Fans of the faction will hopefully have lots of tweaks to how the infantry works.

I would mix it with GreenskinZ to have at least the Warboss on Wyvern and some regular orruks.. but yeh, I guess we'll have to wait and see :D

50 minutes ago, daedalus81 said:

Yea it depends how they handle the allegiance rules.  I'm very curious to see if they get a lore as well.

Well they do say that because of the recent wars the savage orruk waagh! is rivaling the size of the great waagh! lead by Gordrakk the fist of gork. Plus they have been clashing with the ironjaws according to the all gates book. 

Edited by shinros

2 hours ago, AdHocGames said:

So next batch of releases are coming the same week as the General's Handbook. There's a series of small 2-5 miniature sets coming for £10, these look like they will be snap fit pocket money kits. There's a small scale starter set, for £20, with 13 miniatures, rules and some exclusive Battleplans.

Also coming are Bonesplitterz Orruks, with a new battletome and all their kits repackaged.

And also interestingly there is something GW is calling a Starter magazine coming for Age of Sigmar. There will be a comic strip explaining the backstory of the game, some how to guides an a Liberator miniature. Stores will be required to carry a couple of these as part of their stock.

HI AHC!

Any chance you can give some details on what's going to be released for Bonesplittaz? I'd been saving a bit for a release like King Vlagorescu's Ghoulish Host which had a bunch of great kits at a discount.

Also, any contents on the smaller Starter Kit for Age of Sigmar?

14 minutes ago, Shane said:

Stormcast Eternals + Paint Set £20

99170299012_StormcastPaintSet01.jpg

This is a great gift idea. 

The Stormcast paint set has been out for a while now, at least in the UK. There are some other paint sets coming though.

As for the mini-starter contents it's 2 Retributors, 3 Liberators, 3 Blood Warriors and 5 Bloodreavers.

Bonesplitterz are reboxed Savage Orks and Savage Ork boarboyz, plus their Battletome.

So if I read between the lines there I need to buy another Mawkrusha and more Gore-gruntaz :)

Odd numbers of models, unless you round off your Retributors from the starter for matched play.

Edited by Dez
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Roostmanuva said:

Is the shaman looking guy between the two war bosses a new model?

Not Sure - It's body looks like an Old Model but it's head is totally different from the Old Stock Version

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Roostmanuva said:

Is the shaman looking guy between the two war bosses a new model?

Definitely the old body of the Savage Orruk Shaman.  You can see it in the posture of the arms (front arm pointing, bak arm slightly dropped down), the raised left left, and the head hanging from the belt.  That said it looks like he could have a weapon replacement (for the right hand) and a head replacement (with one the heads from the current savage orruk kit).  The real question is what are the bone things coming up off his head/shoulders.

16 hours ago, Dez said:

HI AHC!

Any chance you can give some details on what's going to be released for Bonesplittaz? I'd been saving a bit for a release like King Vlagorescu's Ghoulish Host which had a bunch of great kits at a discount.

Would also be interested in a large box like KVGH or a Start Collecting! box. Anyone confirm or deny whether da boyz are gettin' wun of dese?