AoS 2.0 App Mistakes and Missing Things

Cerlin

Hi all, 

Since the launch of the new app I noticed several issues and wanted to see what you all noticed.

Also, how can we get suggestions to GW on this topic?

What I noticed: 

Eternal Guards are out of Wanderers, and their own group now

Swifthawk Agents are missing Reaver, Spireguard, and High Warden warscrolls even tho they got points again

Kharadron Overlords Thunderers scrolls reverted to pre correction. I hope it is right but I think its an oversight.

I am happy they are finally updating FAQed warscrolls. They are bound to miss some things.

What have you all found? 

Edit; 

Ironweld artillery got moved to Order and they need to update the hitpoints since they merged crew and weapon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cerlin said:

Ironweld artillery got moved to Order and they need to update the hitpoints since they merged crew and weapon

I don’t think they merged them like the Stormcast Ballista. The rules are the still the same for the artillery, they just forgot to include the crew page. (I bet the app hasn’t been designed to handle 2 pages per scroll as this would be the only place it would be needed)

8 minutes ago, stato said:

I don’t think they merged them like the Stormcast Ballista. The rules are the still the same for the artillery, they just forgot to include the crew page. (I bet the app hasn’t been designed to handle 2 pages per scroll as this would be the only place it would be needed)

Its a perfect time to merge the crews and they have shown changing warscrolls is in, so why not?

Look at Dark elf legends bolt thrower.

Just now, Cerlin said:

Its a perfect time to merge the crews and they have shown changing warscrolls is in, so why not?

Look at Dark elf legends bolt thrower.

I don’t disagree. But anything with a changed warscroll had to be mentioned in the FAQ/errata doc and Ironweld were not, so sadly this is just a mistake. To KO change may also be a mistake, but as they have yet to update the scrolls on the website to the new format we can’t say for certain, though would be great if they did. 

List of things I've spotted so far:

• No allies with Darkling Covens for Order Serpentis, Scourge Privateers, Daughters of Khaine (and I imagine Shadowblades, Idoneth). Works the other way around however when tested with Order Serpentis allying in. 
  • Bloodwrack Medusa spelt 'Blookwrack' 
  • Medusa picture wrong
  • Can't ally Stormcast Eternals for Order Serpentis etc as above
  • Missing named characters for Stormcast Eternals (eg: Vandus Hammerhand) 

It's well worth just collating these errors like I did for the basing ones and just emailing them the thread rather than everyone emailing. Having worked on app development, mistakes are very easily made and having a list of errors to work through is simpler! 

Edit: I will say I'm liking it so far, despite the errors! Can't wait to get my hands on Malign Sorcery and the GHB so I can see what all these artefacts can do! 

1 hour ago, Sigwarus said:

A lot of warscrolls are changed. Eals no longer immune to rend, durthus shooting worse seekers no rend. Is this all on purpose or wut 

Most likely on purpose, units that were FAQ'd are having their warscrolls updated to reflect the changes in one place to prevent confusion. It's possible that warscrolls are being adjusted for balance purposes also?

1 hour ago, robotnik_taco said:

I and several other people can't even open the app, immediately crashes or doesn't even open on older android devices

I'm experiencing this too... Until yesterday everything worked fine, but today after the update it doesnt open anymore and keeps crashing...

My SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab is not even that old!!!!!!!!

Arrrrrgh! I want to download the new books!!!!!!! ????

One of the issues I came across was that the fyreslayer stormcast allies were not showing up. Could be due to the imminent sce book release but still annoying.

Still, buggy or not, I massively appreciate that gw finally is fixing the warscrolls. What's more, I love that the app no longer requires warscroll downloads like before.

Open and Narrative Play armies are capped at 4 heroes.

These errors aside, the app is *so* much better now.

Few more things:

- Can’t remove units from lists if you make a mistake.

- Ally lists for Khorne and Tzeentch are totally busted, but that seems like an all round issue.

- Slaughterbrute of Khorne has vanished, as has the Gaunt Summoner with Familiars.

I’ll reiterate: this is a BIG step forwards. But GW need to get on these issues sharpish or people are wasting their Aztr subscriptions on a broken list builder.

Archived