Bottle's going onto Warhammer Live to play AoS Skirmish!

aoswhltv.jpg.f1345d0614367da577ee76a0b4cb94fb.jpg

Hey everyone, on the 17th of May you've got to scrap all your plans and make sure you tune into Warhammer Live!

Why?

Not only will you get the first peak at the incredibly exciting new game that is AoS SKIRMISH, you'll also get to see bottle live on air playing the first games of it!

It's going to be my Freeguild no-for-goods (and perhaps some other Order mixed in) up against Ben Johnson's Flesh Eater Courts, so it should be a thrilling game as well as a chance to see the new Skirmish rules in action. :D

If you're a TGA member and a subscriber to Warhammer Live, make sure you shout out in the chat box too.

Hope to see you all there!

twitch.tv/warhammer

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! Do you think you can get them to play some kpop in honor of your various avatars? :P

I'm really excited to see what Skirmish is all about, looking forward to some more AoS amidst the 40k (which is exciting, but I'm having so much fun in the Mortal Realms).

I'll have to catch it after the fact, due to work. :(

So, since you're going to be playing the first public game of AoS Skirmish, can you confirm/deny if the Hinterlands rules were a big influence on (or direct port of) these new Skirmish rules?

Secondary, will you be continuing your work on Hinterlands after the AoS Skirmish launch?

I think Warhammer Live usually starts at 2:30-3:00pm GMT on Wednesdays.

Can't wait! GW is on point getting Bottle for the debut of their skirmish rules. So excited to learn more about what this will be, exactly.

*HYPE INTENSIFIES*

2 minutes ago, Teletomas said:

Is it possible to view content on the channel at other later times? Or does it only stream live stuff? Timing is really bad for me.

You can watch old videos later if you are a subscriber. If you have amazon prime you can sub for free, otherwise it costs £5 a month.

7 hours ago, Tuluth said:

I'll have to catch it after the fact, due to work. :(

So, since you're going to be playing the first public game of AoS Skirmish, can you confirm/deny if the Hinterlands rules were a big influence on (or direct port of) these new Skirmish rules?

Secondary, will you be continuing your work on Hinterlands after the AoS Skirmish launch?

I'm allowed to reveal too much, but I can say this won't be a direct port of Hinterlands. I plan very much for Hinterlands to continue, but moving forward I am going to make everything compatible with AoS Skirmish, so that should tell you that these are going to be similar in scope :) 

5 hours ago, Galas said:

But what time will this be?! I can't be the 24h of the 17th in the computer! :D 

I'm in the second game slot, so tune in around 6PM and you can hopefully catch the games and chatting in between! :) 

3 hours ago, aquietfrog said:

Great news, bottle! Please post summaries afterwards. Timezone difference makes it hard to tune in. 

Thanks! As I am a massive GW fanboy this is a hobby dream come true for me. I am super grateful to GW for asking if I wanted to come up and play. I hope to do a blog report afterwards with pics and a summary :D 

This is the first time I feel genuinely agonised over not being a WHTV subscriber! Have fun @bottle, exciting stuff. I'm sure the most important info will trickle out after the broadcast.

7 hours ago, bottle said:

Thanks! As I am a massive GW fanboy this is a hobby dream come true for me. I am super grateful to GW for asking if I wanted to come up and play. I hope to do a blog report afterwards with pics and a summary :D 

I am jealous...:P Seriously, truly deserved invitation, I am sure that you'll be having a blast.

I will definitely be tuning in!

5 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

@bottle - a truly deserved appointment. So great to see your hard work and community contributions acknowledged by GW (and totally fair play to them in this regard as well!). I look forward to getting you back on TBS to chat AoS Skirmish in the future.

Have fun man!

Thanks Chris! Can't wait to come back on TBS.  Had loads of fun last time and I reckon people are gonna be pretty excited when they get their hands on this book! 

2 hours ago, Thornshield said:

I'm going to be sorely disappointed if Bottle isn't a cute Korean girl.

Haha, what can I say? Brace yourself for disappointment :P

531Wabn.gif

@bottle

first of all, great work with hinterlands, its provided a lot of enjoyment for my group. Second, congratulations ! I'm filled with nerdy fan boy rage and jealousy, but I'm glad he is not just tolerant, but embracing community stuff, and you really deserve this.

Archived