Issues with azyr

Arkiham

The apps list building is really starting to bug me.

Chaos is a right mess. Isn't allowing the prerequisite battleline to be taken, for instance khorne lord on juggernaught, restrictions are mortal khorne, but app is restricting it to bloodbound only.

Grimgor and black orcs are now also ironjawz, don't remember that being a thing.

Are they doing a bunch of stealth changes ? 

I think they are making stealth changes.  Bretonnians have been included in free peoples now, to make it humans.  

I'm glad Grimgor was added to the Ironjaws, they are just a re-branded version of his immortalz.

But yeah, the app is buggy, I've also had issues getting battleline to unlock.  For example Auric Hearthguard don't unlock, even with Runemaster as general.

agreed, there is buggy and there is direct changes to warscrolls. which have to be done manually. adding various keywords is definitely intentional.

could we make a list of changes? ive not the grand alliance books so i cant help there tbh, 

anyone else noticed any changes? 

everything compendium dwarfs is now under dispossessed because they share the dispossessed keyword. And i've seen a couple of similar things scattered around. But I assumed it wasn't that GW decided something needed moving but it's an issue with tagging the war-scrolls and legacy units that have the same keywords.

Or another option could be that it's a taste of what GHB 2.0 will bring but I doubt it. 

4 minutes ago, Lord Cedric said:

Got a reply from GW Azyr app team. They know and are currently working on a big bug fix that prevents many Samsung users from printing or saving as a pdf.

Hope they can fix soon.

- Cedric

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

How have you been contacting them? Email or app store or something?

How have you been contacting them? Email or app store or something?

Yeah. I posted a rating on Google Play with my issues and they sent a link to message the Devs. Got a response that they know its a Samsung issue and are working on a fix.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Greyshadow said:

I'd just like to be able to delete lists.

When you're looking at the Azyr army list "home page" (where you can see all of your saved armies' names), just swipe the name to the left. That's what allows me to delete lists (on my i-devices; I assume it's the same for Android).

Does anyone have the issue in the app where it locks all the warscrolls as though you need to pay for them? It takes up to a minute for it to realize that I am in fact allowed to access this content. It's bothersome and slows down games unnecessarily. 

On 04/04/2017 at 6:46 PM, Furious said:

Does anyone have the issue in the app where it locks all the warscrolls as though you need to pay for them? It takes up to a minute for it to realize that I am in fact allowed to access this content. It's bothersome and slows down games unnecessarily. 

Sounds like that's server side verification tbh.

Anyone tried activating stuff while no assess to internet ?

14 hours ago, Oppenheimer said:

Not worth a monthly fee in this condition. Apparently we are paying to bug test their products now.

£0.99 a month dude. literally pocket change. 

its obvious gw are trying to improve things and not scalp people, so id give them the benefit of the doubt 

I just subscribed as I had been using the scrollbuilder site previously.   I noticed a lot of things that are not available or different in Chaos from just looking at the warscrolls in the App and using Scrollbuilder.  You used to be able to take Goblin Wolf Riders and some other Goblin units with the Legion of Azgorh and you used to be able to take Bullgores as Battle line but now it has an error message that pops up that says that you need the Warherd allegiance but I cant find anywhere that has that available in the APP. 

I am trying to build my army out of strictly painted units but I was trying hard not to have to include any Skaven in order to have a complete painted Battleline.  Even though they are now in Chaos as a whole, I would prefer to leave them as their own army.  I know I could make just about anything up story-wise but in my army, I don't see Skaven cooperating with a collaborative Slaanesh and Tzeentch Warband force (I was trying to make it 50/50).  I have some cool old school minotaurs with mutations and stuff so thought they could fit in anyways.

I am having a devil of a time making the list as I was on the scrollbuilder using the warscrolls... of course maybe I was doing something illegal at the time as I don't own every book.

Which brings me to my other gripe.  I just bought Disciples of Tzeentch and I really wish there was a code or something that came with the physical books so that I could unlock my Battalions and units that I already paid the price for.

What books do I need to buy to figure out what the Pleasure Warband Battalion specs are by the way?

Also, for the life of me I cannot figure out how to remove units/heroes from a list, deleting the list is easy but how about parts of that list internally?

All in all, I know it is not that much money ($1.62 US w/ the $.13 tax they add per month) but when what I had before that was free worked so much better, it gets irritating.

I am copying and pasting this into an email to the address someone put above as well.

I just realized that once my App updated after I bought the subscription that all of those changes I listed above are now reflected in the Warscrolls themselves so all of the Goblin forces that I was mustering under Chaos are no longer available which sucks as I have just a few units I wanted to use and not form a Destruction army.  I didn't even choose them for tactical standpoint (I imagine they may actually suck pretty badly on the field) but I love Goblin Wolf riders and have had them forever... really was hoping to use them as Slaves of Slaves to Darkness. 

Another thing that I don't like... under matched play it gives you choices only for 1000, 2000, or 2500 pnt lists.  I was just going to make a 500 point skirmish warband instead of what I was trying to do and you cannot arbitrarily set the point amount of your match which is annoying.

Archived