Behold the Kharadron Overlords!

I wonder if we'll get freebie cards on preorder day like Tzeentch and Stormcast did. And if so what will they be? They don't have wizards or priests as such. Perhaps different chemical attacks from the mad scientist with the hoovers, or perhaps order cards like in Dreadfleet E.G. hard a port, fire as she bears etc.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we've got it confirmed that the book and cards will be the 15th for release at least, I just want to know what the rest of the stuff will be on which weeks.

Brain going to mush slightly but will we see the warscrolls go live in the app the week before I honestly can't remember?

59 minutes ago, AsraiR said:

Well we've got it confirmed that the book and cards will be the 15th for release at least, I just want to know what the rest of the stuff will be on which weeks.

Brain going to mush slightly but will we see the warscrolls go live in the app the week before I honestly can't remember?

I heard the cards would be available for pre order on the 8th... 

Where did you see the books date?

What? The New Stormcast Eternals Battletome its just 25€. The Disciples of Tzeentch one is 20€. Why its the Khorne one 32,50€?! 

Why the price rising GW? Roundtree, you where the chosen one! You are the one that must end the greed of the old Kirby GW! You are not suppose to join them!

:( 

9 minutes ago, Galas said:

What? The New Stormcast Eternals Battletome its just 25€. The Disciples of Tzeentch one is 20€. Why its the Khorne one 32,50€?! 

Why the price rising GW? Roundtree, you where the chosen one! You are the one that must end the greed of the old Kirby GW! You are not suppose to join them!

Bloody Brexit!

9_9

19 minutes ago, Galas said:

Well, he thought he had the high ground.

Just with that my hype has disappear. Not for the 32,50€ price. Okay, its just a 12 € increase. Its the fact that they increase the price for no apparent reason!

20-25€ battletomes was lovely for AoS... I'll wait and see, maybe its the hardback version and the softback will cost 25€. I don't know.

Well, running risk of derailing the thread but the SE time is £25 and hardback, the tzeentch one only £15 but softback. My expectation would be that this is the initial hardback run of the tome and that its a hefty one, there are a lot of khorne units after all, and a fair few preexisting formations. Wouldn't be surprised to see it in paperback and cheaper at a later date. 

2 hours ago, Galas said:

Just with that my hype has disappear. Not for the 32,50€ price. Okay, its just a 12 € increase. Its the fact that they increase the price for no apparent reason!

20-25€ battletomes was lovely for AoS... I'll wait and see, maybe its the hardback version and the softback will cost 25€. I don't know.

It's the same price as the newer Stormcast one that just came out (and cheaper than the previous Khorne/Stormcast ones). 

https://www.games-workshop.com/es-ES/Battletome-Stormcast-Eternals-SPA-2017

The softback one, the newest, its 25€. In that page the Khorne one its 32,5€. If its the Hardback one and the Khorne Softback its 25€ then no problem for me.

EDIT: Ok ok, I saw it now

https://www.games-workshop.com/es-ES/Battletome-Stormcast-Eternals-ENG-HB-2017

The hardback one its 32,5€ so the new khorne one in softback will be 25€

Sorry GW! I eat my words! Roundtree, my lack of faith has bring shame to me and my family! I'll give all my posesions to the nearest Devoted of Sigmar's temple and beging my new life as a Flagelant. 

Shame! Shame! Shame!

Love some of those names - particularly that the Admiral's pistol is called the Magnate's Charter (suggests a truly mercenary mindset where strength of arms is as important in enforcing your rights as the rules of society).

Interesting that there are four sizes of skyhook - so maybe they are your utility weapon (i.e. useful whatever the target is, but no real ideal targets)? If you look at most weapon options the 4+ save is the break point - i.e. if you are attacking a 4+ save most weapon options are about the same, with variation coming when your target moves away from that save. If you look at most characters you will see this. 

Also, there are a couple of new weapons shown there, being the Grundstock mortar and the supremacy mine, but also not showing some - character weapons and the pistols from the new Endrin Riggers.

Also, this preview has another page and it says that the basic Arkanaut Cutters are powered by aether. I have been assuming that they were 1"/1/3+/4+/-/1 in line with Dwarf Warrior hand weapons but this suggests something a bit more potent?  On the same page it indicates that the Grundstock Thunderers are actually the military force, the Company are just like deck hands (Which has me thinking about napoleonic landing parties) 

Privateers Used to get something called "letters of Marque"  which basically allowed them to be legal Pirates as long as they targeted anyone else but the issuing Nation, sometimes it's allies also.

Could the Pistol be a physical manifestation of such a thing?  Handing them a symbolic item so they can plunder ? 

Archived