Sons of Behemat Discussion 👣

Gareth 🍄

6 minutes ago, Sayuga said:

"Battletome: Sons of Behemat is full of fascinating lore about the gargants – here's a snippet to whet your appetite. Pre-order the book this weekend to learn more!"

This weekend? OMG, I did not expect that at all Screenshot_20200925_151957_com.facebook.katana.jpg.eff26ef1fba74b78a627e9723742ff3d.jpg🤩

GUYS IM BLOODY OVER THE MOON IM SO ****** EXCITED THIS WEEKEND WILL BE OURS FINALLY!!

3 minutes ago, Moogypies said:

Now is THAT our time cover? 😛 But yeah it's gone so likely a mistake, im still guessing next weekend pre-orders, though would be over the moon with release next weekend. Even if its the wifes birthday ^^'

There is most definitely a chance it was posted a week early but Hope's are that it's this weekend!!

10 minutes ago, Scurvydog said:

They just changed it and put up a new post, now it just says pre-order soon. But I am 99% sure it will be for saturday next week at this point :)

5 minutes ago, Fellman said:

"The battletome will be able to pre-order soon" is the new coment

image.png.3f6d442e9e987591fceb3468183fbfca.png

image.png

image.png

Definitely up for Pre Order on the 10th for a 17th release. Cannot wait!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingBrodd said:

Definitely up for Pre Order on the 10th for a 17th release. Cannot wait!!

I would not be surprised if they are up for pre-order saturday the 3rd next week, with a release the 10th, all these previews and sneak peaks now often happens the week before preorder, so this is already a bit early, so doubt they are pushing all these lore articles and rule sneak peaks now, to not put up a pre-order the 3rd.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Scurvydog said:

I would not be surprised if they are up for pre-order saturday the 3rd next week, with a release the 10th, all these previews and sneak peaks now often happens the week before preorder, so this is already a bit early, so doubt they are pushing all these lore articles and rule sneak peaks now, to not put up a pre-order the 3rd.

The 3rd is also very realistic and hopefully the true date. Next week we will know a more solid date because if on Sunday they announce that there will be even more Sons articles itll almost definitely be the nail in the coffin.

2 hours ago, Magnus The Blue said:

On a slightly more serious note, I'm considering converting my Sons of B into 'Sons of Gorka-morka' mega Orruks.  The main problem being I'm not confident I have the skill to re-sculpt the heads into something more Orruky.  Can anyone think of something (GW or not) that has an Orky head that would be big enough to not look silly on a mega gargant body?

I haven't seen any ones of suitable size but perhaps you could sculpt/bash together orcish masks? Something like those worn by Wurrzag or the Rogue Idol might not be too hard to make out of plasticard. You could even use a plate or something from the 40k dreadnought or gorkanaut. Might make them sufficiently orky.

2 hours ago, Magnus The Blue said:

Obviously followed by wave 3, Mega'est Gargants :D

On a slightly more serious note, I'm considering converting my Sons of B into 'Sons of Gorka-morka' mega Orruks.  The main problem being I'm not confident I have the skill to re-sculpt the heads into something more Orruky.  Can anyone think of something (GW or not) that has an Orky head that would be big enough to not look silly on a mega gargant body?

I'm thinking of kit bashing a mega gargant to fit in with my ironjawz and I've been looking at some 40k ork stuff to use....there are some models called "tin canz" and I think you may get a nice helmet for a mega.....like an ard boy type look. I'm just checking the sprues out on gw website to get ideas at the moment mate

23 minutes ago, Gutlord said:

I'm thinking of kit bashing a mega gargant to fit in with my ironjawz and I've been looking at some 40k ork stuff to use....there are some models called "tin canz" and I think you may get a nice helmet for a mega.....like an ard boy type look. I'm just checking the sprues out on gw website to get ideas at the moment mate

Killer Kans could work as a helmet.

• Like 1