Counting the days till WarCry!!!

On 7/8/2019 at 11:35 AM, zamerion said:

Maybe was a mistake. But if people will be able to buy it in the event, others should be able to pre-order it at least.

66368199_10156385207886723_7826095020846350336_n.jpg

So if the preorder is on 20th, I dont understand why they have not started doing previews as with other games

Is this still up anywhere? I cannae find it and although I recall it existing, I think they may have now changed it to play rather than purchase 

48 minutes ago, Naem said:

So is this new game going to be comparable to old Mortheim? I have never played Necromunda so I unfortunately can't compare it to it. But Mortheim was fun back in the day. 

We really don't have any details on how it plays yet, except that it's low model count. I think we'll start getting details in community posts after they finish building the hype back up for sylvaneth release.

• Like 1

Super excited about this game and already planning how to convert my Ghur band. I'll swap the helmets for 40k Wulfen heads and try to give them metal weapons instead - metal helmets and bone weapons make no sense to me.

For anyone interested in AoS skirmish and using instagram, I can recommend taking a look at the hashtag #mordheim2019, tons of cool minis there.

Edited by Bjornas
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kramer said:

I like the pikey speary ones. Chaos needs more  pikey and speary things. 

Not sure on the own face on the belt thing but hey, to each there own. 

honestly I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out how these guys could be devoted to anyone except slaanesh. 

and now we have two warbands with combat stilts.

Just now, Acid_Nine said:

honestly I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out how these guys could be devoted to anyone except slaanesh. 

and now we have two warbands with combat stilts.

No! Don’t be silly! Unless you replace your skin with prettier skin of course. 

3 minutes ago, Overread said:

You can likely paint the face-belt in metallics or such and have it appear as a decoration rather than skin, but the flappy arm belts/scarves you won't be able to hide.

I like the look, not so much the story (at least as far as the blurb surmised)

🤨

hahaha

Iron golems have a ogor and dwarf, and a leader different from the others.

Untamed beasts have a lion/dog? a tamer, the leader, and champions different from the "basic troop"

Fangs have a elf, champions, leader, snakes and "basic troops" all very differents.

Corvus cabal have the leader girl, the winged, 2 champions in different positions and "the basic troop"

In this band I only see very different the boss, maybe a champion jumping (very similar)  and one a little bigger than the others, The rest iI see them very similar

Edited by zamerion

I have a feeling the flayed face brigade will have a very interesting playstyle. Power from pain type stuff. The good news is I can’t  imagine them showing all these bands and not having them be available to purchase at the start. It’s good to see they won’t just immediately shoot themselves in the foot ala necromunda haha. 

But yeah keeping my friends on the hype train with little concrete info is getting kind of hard 😬

17 minutes ago, Chaos Shepard said:

Small criticism of the paint scheme, but does anyone else think its odd that their ripped off faces have a better completion  than the rest of their bodies.

Well assuming they're not total savages you'd expect them to tan the skins to make leather which normally has a darkening effect. not sure if the painter thought it through that much and just wanted it to stand out but there you go.

21 minutes ago, Chaos Shepard said:

Small criticism of the paint scheme, but does anyone else think its odd that their ripped off faces have a better completion  than the rest of their bodies.

The twist is that the faces are the only part of them STILL ALIVE AGHHHH

Also that's where they see from and it's terrible.

5 minutes ago, Kramer said:

@FlatTooth oh that would be cool! I was mostly interested if the pikes meant you could fight without your opponent being in range to hit back. 

@Chaos Shepard haha, the mystery deepens  

I have the feeling that there will at least be weapon types so hopefully "reach" will be some kind of ability they have! There are a lot of spears and stuff so maybe the pikes will also see a return to "strike first even when charged"!

• Like 1