The Rumour Thread

5 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

For me it was clear. If BoC are supported in Spearhead then Sacrosanct and BS would have to be supported as well.

BoC is not supported, we have 23 factions without BoC.

6 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

For me it was clear. If BoC are supported in Spearhead then Sacrosanct and BS would have to be supported as well.

4 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

image.jpeg.814e6e24c0ba3dac65a0fa17bdd0a205.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Rat Ogres was mentioned as a pretty customisable kit, so wouldn't surprise me if it hides some little secrets in the sprue.

1 minute ago, Ejecutor said:

Yeah. Warscrolls are different between both modes.

No offense intended, but do you know you can hit the little plus button next to "quote" to quote more than one post in a single response? It's pretty helpful for responding to multiple people across multiple pages in a thread; if you hit the "+" it even saves the post you would like to quote when you go to the next page!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

49 minutes ago, Tonhel said:

Thanks. I also like the profile.

He can't manipulate to far begind scenes though. The friendly Skaven units have to be wholly within 13".

Comparing the Verminking profile against the profile of Yndrasta is brutal. He will be slaughtered in a blink of an eye when the prime huntress on the battlefield. -3 rend, double damage.. and 3D6 charge range with flying. Ugh. It will be interesting to see how to screen / protect the Verminking from her.

That said. Everything I saw with the Skaven focus I like.

It's interesting. On average, if neither unit has any special buffs or debuffs, and IF Yndrasta's spear gets double damage vs monsters at range (which is currently still up in the air), Yndrasta comes close to killing Skreech if she gets to shoot then melee him, but leaves him with a little bit of Health (the margin's obviously bigger if the spear isn't double damage at range). That's still pretty brutal, especially as it doesn't leave him with much health for another Stormcast unit to chip off, and if she rolls reasonably well Yndrasta can still kill him outright.

Skreech, for his part, nearly kills her on average with attempt to cast Dreaded Thirteenth and melee (a far less impressive feat given her lower health), although he would usually have at least one of his buffs on himself (as he has all the clan keywords) - if we assume he has the Eshin buff then he does reliably kill her. That said, Skreech probably has more important things to be doing than trying to snipe Yndrasta then charge her, while Yndrasta's whole job is killing things like Skreech, and she's much more likely to pull off a charge than he is.

• Like 1

Just now, Pizzaprez said:

No offense intended, but do you know you can hit the little plus button next to "quote" to quote more than one post in a single response? It's pretty helpful for responding to multiple people across multiple pages in a thread; if you hit the "+" it even saves the post you would like to quote when you go to the next page!

No offence at all. I tried it (discovered it not so long ago), but I don't like it. I find chunky posts too much. I prefer smaller ones that are quicker to read.

Posted (edited)

I think that GW has made a mistake in the title of the skaven "warlock engineer" warscroll. Everything in skaven warscrolls is WARP (warplock jezzails, warpfire, warpblast, etc.), and in my opinion the engineer should hence be WARPlock engineer.

MZCnfXKLKbQQncfY.jpg

Edited by Someravella
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

S2D faction terrain confirmed, so we can expect other factions to get theirs:

image.png.352bfc1ad934c81f28f65bf3e9184429.png

Here's hoping! 

Kharadron Overlords need a Skyport! Do you think the fabled Cogfort might be the CoS terrain? 

Also hoping for Endless Spells/Invocations for factions that don't have them. 

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 3

37 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

What is that? Where you place the glass? Or something else?

It's a Skaven themed pale ale from Warhammer World's Bugman's bar. I think they do it fairly often. For example I had a Blood Bowl themed stout called Blitzer's Best last time I was there. 

Well worth a visit and I'm trying to work out how I can go soon to try a pint :D 

• LOVE IT! 1

6 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

Here's hoping! 

Kharadron Overlords need a Skyport! Do you think the fabled Cogfort might be the CoS terrain? 

Sadly, I think there's a pretty big chance that the Cofgort would be the faction terrain rather than a mini :(

5 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

Here's hoping! 

I had this same thought. Sometimes I think people catch drift of something and assume its for this or that, so I could see it being a terrain piece. I remember a rumor about a pirate ship for IDK and it wound up being the terrain piece. I also remember the rumor about a bone dragon for OBR and that wound up being the Incarnate or the one for Tomb kings. 

13 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

S2D faction terrain confirmed, so we can expect other factions to get theirs:

image.png.352bfc1ad934c81f28f65bf3e9184429.png

You mean... *only* get new terrain, when they get their AoS 4 battle tome? >.<

Sounds legit!

31 minutes ago, Someravella said:

I think that GW has made a mistake in the title of the skaven "warlock engineer" warscroll. Everything in skaven warscrolls is WARP (warplock jezzails, warpfire, warpblast, etc.), and in my opinion the engineer should hence be WARPlock engineer.

MZCnfXKLKbQQncfY.jpg

So you‘re telling us you want to give him the P? 

2 minutes ago, Rachmani said:

You mean... *only* get new terrain, when they get their AoS 4 battle tome? >.<

Sounds legit!

I won't complain about when if they all get it! I just hope that we don't change the BT + Hero release for BT + Faction terrain, meaning some factions won't get a single mini during the edition. At least hero + terrain...

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

It occurred to me earlier, but at the very least solo hero releases will potentially have a little more mechanical value in AoS 4, as they'll ideally have a different spread of potential entourage units to existing heroes, so they can use then to diversify list building options if nothing else.  I mean, I'd still probably rather see them more to single unit releases with battletomes for most armies, but it's better than nothing, I suppose.

Edited by Lucentia

I hope sone armies get much more than just another hero with their battletome. SCE get huge waves every edition, a couple of additional units for some others, like they‘ve done with Sylaventh, would only be fair. 🥰

I'm glad the Skaven are getting their old Vanguard for Spearhead as well as the new starter set stuff. More options for the new game mode is important. 

Also the Nexus Chaotica is cool, definitely going to need to pick one of those up.

1 hour ago, Captaniser said:

And Abraxia has an alternative head option with a helmet on

image.png.5c8ceba1d2305178297a4a37704ffd31.png

good Yndrasta should take notes. She looks absolutely fantastic with that helm on

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

Aqshy - Ghyran (Fire and Jade) > Chamon - Ghur?

image.png.b80357f9683b9d26e8dc225e0eb5f419.png

Tech vs Primal 

also was this image shown yet?

1716382734493538.jpg.c98ca81d5593e3d533f56e7ac7d8b184.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

BoC is not supported, we have 23 factions without BoC.

didn’t they mentioned that BoC and BS will have their index separately from the other factions ?

Just now, Jagged Red Lines said:

Don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but the eshin keyword in the skreech warscroll makes me hopeful that SG warhound was wrong about gutter/night runners getting yeeted to legends.

Gutter runners are but we still have Eshin heroes 

Deathmaster

Getting Started With Age Of Sigmar 3rd Edition: Skaven Clan, 41% OFF

not to mention the future where we know they going to support Skaven. just because they're gone now doesn't mean they're squatting Eshin or Pestilence like they did for Beatmen (sorry beastmen)

2 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Gutter runners are but we still have Eshin heroes 

Deathmaster

Getting Started With Age Of Sigmar 3rd Edition: Skaven Clan, 41% OFF

not to mention the future where we know they going to support Skaven. just because they're gone now doesn't mean they're squatting Eshin or Pestilence like they did for Beatmen (sorry beastmen)

Afaik underworlds warbands are going to legends. Which leaves just the deathmaster and the deceiver.

• Like 1