The Rumour Thread

Just now, DinoJon said:

There's no chance of a reveal being left for Dawnbringers 6 right? No ascended Korgus Khul or anything like that with 4th edition being so close.....right?

I assume the next big reveal is the full Boxset reveal in May and any small reveal will be either more SCE and Skaven models

3 minutes ago, novakai said:

I assume the next big reveal is the full Boxset reveal in May and any small reveal will be either more SCE and Skaven models

It should be new stormcasts

Finally calling them out stormcasts because the stormcast fandom is one of the few warhammer fandoms that has showed how to behave with the new female custodes "drama" (please dont engage nor @ me, im just clearifying why im finally showing stormcasts some good earned respect)

Edited by Garrac
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 4

We still have at least one more short story to go. I am guessing the one was not this week since DB6 may have been delayed so we may get the story this Friday coming and DB6 announced after. Gotta be soon with 4th on the Horizon

2 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Weird they split Darkoath and DB6. But hey, new marauders are finally here !

Also btw, looks like marauders are sold in boxes of 20 ?!

I think it's 10. It's the same as the Cities of Sigmar box that came with 20 Steelhelms, but they get sold in boxes of 10. 

• Like 4

Darkoath is a very nice box. Sadly I've already spend way to much money on hobbies this month. Still hoping to order Lady Elissé asap, what a beautiful min! I assume she will be quickly out of stock.

8 minutes ago, SunStorm said:

Darkoath box is a must buy. I'm guessing a lot of other people will feel the same and it could be a race to get a box Saturday morning. 

I’m hoping it’ll be okay, AoS ones don’t go like space marine ones do. The Kroot one is still fairly easy to get from retailers in the UK. 

• Like 2

I have suggested this might be something that could be explored in the future of AoS and was shot down as it "could only be done with Marines" 

I can seriously see GW trying to release a large Battletome for a faction and then supplement tomes for sub-factions. How does GW make more money from a person buying publications? They are pushing the absolute limit in terms of per-book price. 

GW beancounters will be salivating at the idea that players will purchase a Battletome, Index Cards and a supplement to play their faction. It's standard to see how more money can be made for supplying essentially the same thing. My prediction is that we are going to see Sub-faction "mini-tomes" for factions across AoS 4. 

Here at Warhammer Community, we’re digging further into the new edition of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, with the next model reveal on Monday and some more rules and lore later in the week. It’s also a big Chaos shindig with new looks at the Slaves to Darkness and Chaos Space Marines, so put on your spikiest helmet and join us all week.

New S2D mini?

46 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

SundayPreview Apr14 GobNightgoblins

Didn't even know these, uhh, beautiful Night Goblins existed.

Guess we won't be saying goodbye to the current Moonclan Grots for a while still.
Makes me kinda scared for Dispossessed, since TOW dwarfs use the plastic Ironbreakers/Longbeards/Runelord/Warden King kits.

I saw a reliable source saying we won't have to worry about more minis being removed for the moment. How long is that 'for the moment'? I have no clue. I am also super intrigued about how that would fit with the Dawis launch and CoS.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Weird they split Darkoath and DB6. But hey, new marauders are finally here !

Also btw, looks like marauders are sold in boxes of 20 ?!

Even weirder, Daktoahs and Gunnars'

Getting IMMEDIATELY outdated rules for Dark Oath SUCKS 😕
All the tokens and warscroll cards are instant trash paper

well nice models guess I'll get them if I can sell some of my Space Marines (too many minis at the moment)

FINALLY the Prophetess has arrived!

Edited by JackStreicher
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Vaellas said:

We still have at least one more short story to go. I am guessing the one was not this week since DB6 may have been delayed so we may get the story this Friday coming and DB6 announced after. Gotta be soon with 4th on the Horizon

Yeah. I was thinking exactly what happened. We always had a DB short the shame week that the book was announced for preorder.

I was really hoping to see Gunnar Brand and his family going up next week, so I could better restrain myself from indulging in the entire big box and just buy the character minis. I guess I'm gonna have to exercise more restraint next saturday.

59 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

And it's DARKOATH! As well as more Bretonnians, Tomb Kings and Orcs & Goblins.

New transfer sheet for Bretonnia as well:

NiPwLgj9BKpTZtHA.jpg

Darkoath nice

With some nice Catherine O'Connor's artwork Wilderfiend (correct me if wrong)

1713114838560438.jpg.3cd9ef64327c4e1d92b42d8cea4596f5.jpg

Here at Warhammer Community, we’re digging further into the new edition of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, with the next model reveal on Monday and some more rules and lore later in the week. It’s also a big Chaos shindig with new looks at the Slaves to Darkness and Chaos Space Marines, so put on your spikiest helmet and join us all week.

Im going to guess we're going to see the ruination paladins next (since it like the big poster unit of this edition)

as for Slave to Darkness/Chaos Marines i have no idea what it is. It can't even be like a new model because the two have no intersection (not even demons i think)

im throw a Hail Mary and say it going to be a Remake of the Libre Chaotica

• Like 5