The Rumour Thread

13 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

This one?

image.png.220ef78fd34beb811cbeb1cdd2ec5b3f.png

Yes !

Compare the Scale of Talaxis set and the stand alone Pylon and then that intermediary set announced yesterday.

https://www.warhammer.com/fr-FR/shop/age-of-sigmar-starfire-pylon-2024?queryID=7bb9c8794360dba14288dc002a06c43d 

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2023/09/25/scramble-over-the-scales-of-talaxis-in-this-new-warcry-terrain-set/ 

10 hours ago, Gaball Slaaneshi said:

I know it's irrationnal but I want that the others Warhammer Fans can see ours mini/armies and don't say with sarcasm "Yes a fantasy [insert 40kian idea]"

I personally blame Tolkien, he was one of the first to take Space Elves and Space Dwarves and Space Wizards  and Space Hobbits and Space Orks and Space Demonic Creatures from Warhammer 40,000 and shoehorn them into a fantasy setting.

• Haha 10

8 hours ago, Draznak said:

As Orruks Warclans spot is already taken by Kruelboyz, I'm not sure GW will add an extra band with Ironjawz... I'm guessing that GW will want to give one to armies that don't already have one, like the ones you mentioned: Gloomspite, Kharadrons, Idoneth, etc. So that all AoS armies have at least one Warcry band.

After all, there are only 6 factions left to fill (excluding SoB, which are separate). This can be done relatively quickly, in a year at the most, and with three boxes, it's a done deal.

After that... We'll see.

About SoB. We always think they won't have a Warcry/ UW warband. What if GW surprises us with a warband with a big minor giant and some smaller minis of a bigger version of the little creatures that King Brodd carries with him?

6 hours ago, SilentSentinel said:

I'm curious to see what build options the riverblades have, If any. I don't mind the less armoured models in the warband but if there's an option to kit them all out with the full masks and armour that's definitely how I'm building them, though that might be expecting too much.

Yeah. I think it is too much as well. Maybe the mask bit, but a band with a full set of two bodies would be the first time.

6 hours ago, Pyrk said:

Have there been any murmurs about when the Darkoath box will be going up for preorder?

If it follows the same pattern of releasing Dawnbringers 6 (where they "belong"), when the fourth short story has dropped in warcom, it would be announced for preorders in two weeks.

33 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

What made me think it was that one is the top bit. I don't remember seeing it before.

6 hours ago, SilentSentinel said:

I'm curious to see what build options the riverblades have, If any. I don't mind the less armoured models in the warband but if there's an option to kit them all out with the full masks and armour that's definitely how I'm building them, though that might be expecting too much.

The masks/armour will be differentiating different model types in warcry, ie. maskless guys will be the cheaper objective grabbers, masked and armoured guys will be better combat pieces, etc.  So there might be some alternate weapon options in the kit, but probably not much more than that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, papary said:

20th pre order. First weekend of May to actually release. 

This makes sense. After the Warcry stuff will probably be Orks then Dawnbringers 6. 

There's been some speculation about June 22nd being either the preorder date or the launch date for AoS 4. As it stands there isn't enough stuff to get us to a June 22nd pre-order. 

We get warcry etc on April 6, Orks on the 13th, Dawnbringers 6 on the 20th, then probably Tau on the 27th  and Dwarfs on May 4th. Then we have 4 weeks to fit more warcry, more Kill team, and Chaos. So even if agents of the imperium gets announced that still only takes us up to a June 8th pre-order. 

3 minutes ago, Chikout said:

This makes sense. After the Warcry stuff will probably be Orks then Dawnbringers 6. 

There's been some speculation about June 22nd being either the preorder date or the launch date for AoS 4. As it stands there isn't enough stuff to get us to a June 22nd pre-order. 

We get warcry etc on April 6, Orks on the 13th, Dawnbringers 6 on the 20th, then probably Tau on the 27th  and Dwarfs on May 4th. Then we have 4 weeks to fit more warcry, more Kill team, and Chaos. So even if agents of the imperium gets announced that still only takes us up to a June 8th pre-order. 

Custodes release before tau also, possibly at the same time as orks. I'm surprised GW didn't show of upgrade sprues for the other csm legions like the night lords one. Maybe there's still time to reveal more stuff before the codex though?

7 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Fit there some more TOW appart from the dawis. There's still pending stuff from the other 3 factions. And if we add some minor games like Necromunda, HH, BB... even LOTR got a RE that is going to be resolved this month. I think all fits nicely for our guessed timeline.

1 minute ago, pitzok said:

Any prices for the next preorders?

I am waiting for them. The stores normally have them around this time, but it is a bank holiday, I think, and they are still waiting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

We got a Skaven video (if you open it up on YT you get a teaser with some Warp lightning) up in 19min:

For sure something for April 1st but that doesn't mean it won't also be a reveal, thats how Leagues of Votann got announced

Edited by Matrindur

14 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

We got a Skaven video (if you open it up on YT you get a teaser with some Warp lightning) up in 19min:

For sure something for April 1st but that doesn't mean it won't also be a reveal, thats how Leagues of Votann got announced

Could it be, btw, the new Embergard heraldry? And now it is when they an ounce our WHFB minis going out. Hot and Cold at the same time.

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

Could it be, btw, the new Embergard heraldry? And now it is when they an ounce our WHFB minis going out. Hot and Cold at the same time.

No it says Hell crown at the bottom it actually in the Aqshy map in the far east & north of what Embergard 1711968501974778m.jpg.6872f6233de4a1bf3539e3cc95a26bfc.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

image.png.d2a5c8a7dc3ddc1b8bbb2361f536097d.png

Article (and thumbnail) say it's the city of Hel Crown.

Which according to Lexicanum is a Khorne stronghold.
With Cities iconography made specifically for it.
With a unique icon and heraldic beasts.
And definitely Order Cities of Sigmar themed.

WHAT

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Asbestress said:

image.png.d2a5c8a7dc3ddc1b8bbb2361f536097d.png

Article (and thumbnail) say it's the city of Hel Crown.

Which according to Lexicanum is a Khorne stronghold.
With Cities iconography made specifically for it.
With a unique icon and heraldic beasts.
And definitely Order Cities of Sigmar themed.

WHAT

Ogors moved into CoS... Khorne moved into CoS... Who is going to be the next one?!

• Haha 3