The Rumour Thread

15 minutes ago, RetconnedLegion said:

Bloody fancy blades make me think Soulblight ( or Blood Angels if it’s 40k)

I was thinking also some sort of new Dark Elf mini, but I think it is very unlikely that we see something for CoS from them or so early RE from Malerion.

• Like 1

Dark elf (and DoK) blades are almost always curved, and often asymmetrical, and they don't typically have the fuller either.  Though DE spearheads are generally straight, it doesn't really look like a spear.

I would say vampires, but there are already a lot of vampires running around!

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I was thinking also some sort of new Dark Elf mini, but I think it is very unlikely that we see something for CoS from them or so early RE from Malerion.

It is the Blood Angel Sanguinor Sword

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, SG Warhound said:

They didn’t found me.

They can't distinguish the East Asian lmao.

image.gif.8e51e16bb8e2d6a3e8b29365721fefa5.gif

12 hours ago, Twisted Firaun said:

That's either a soul-axe or a soul-hammer either way I'm getting into the Ruination Chamber.

it REALLY looks like death magic is part of the Ruination Chamber... I am once again spitballing that "Sigmar Lied" is from Nagash

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dindi said:

Why would the old SCE archers be redone when we already have thunderstrike archers?

Avoiding some of the unneeded unit spam would be a good thing imo 

Vigilors are the skirmishers and scouts who would be providing targets for the siegebow-esque Judicators. vigilors even give a +1 to hit units they've attacked, it's the perfect synergy

3 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

As ugly as they are in the game :(

they will look better--i think the helmets are fine and look like an anvil unit, but the bodies are going to be much sleeker than the video game. the reason they look so awkward in RoR is because they're using the same (chunky) skeleton rig as the classic liberators

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

it's him (Konrad)

image.jpeg.c3ac4dd97164582de172cae9bfc68fe7.jpeg

edit: it does look like ichor more than blood, but the positioning feels dead-on

image.jpeg.d63594bedc29f243047de4b253d9a6ed.jpeg

Heck yes! I personally cannot wait for Soulblight Gravelords to finally get a foot hero. 

The wait is over y'all! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 22

7 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

In the Adepticon site the preview is set for 2h. They cannot go longer than that, but probably won't take more than 1:30.

Probably a QnA session for some of it too

5 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

cities-anvilgard-1.jpg

I think the new rumour engine blade actually looks like the blacksword's on this image

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SG Warhound said:

Singapore Warhound

Oh my…

Perfect!

97D8ACBF-EE46-4F6B-ABAE-2DF98CFB803C.jpeg

This look awesome, I don't why but the whole helmet is just add a little more to the 

so I'm still wondering if they going to show off the box with all these leaks because at this rate might as well especially since the trailer going to spoil the units might as well

• Like 1