The Rumour Thread

14 hours ago, Hollow said:

I wonder when we will start to see the release of Spearheads, Leading up to 4th? We have seen 3 so far. Stormcast, Cities and Flesh Eaters. I really want to pick up a couple of the Cities boxes. 

Stormcast feel like they're going to get another Spearhead that doesn't include a named character, but maybe that's just me. COS and FEC had better box compositions than SCE.

17 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

Stormcast feel like they're going to get another Spearhead that doesn't include a named character,

maybe the SCE spearhead (as in, the format equivalent of Combat Patrol) is the content of that box minus Yndrasta

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

+++MOD HAT ON+++

Sexist and Misogynistic attitudes and comments arent welcome here. I shouldnt even have to say this be better people.

It wasn't misogynistic at all, if anything it falls under misandry as it was a joke at the expense of men. I strongly disagree with this assessment but whatever...

Edited by MitGas
  • Like 2

Just now, NotBeastmanBob said:

Does anyone else think that Old World Dwarves will the the star of any previews this weekend?

Since we have a larger preview at the end of the month

I think they could show the new model or two that dawis would have, but leave the rest of the range and the big box for adepticon.

• Like 1

What a disaster. 

The other day I was trying to convince myself not to get the next AOS Launch box, because of current backlog (even if I played Skaven in WFB 8th ed. and in Mordheim, and even if I collect Stormcast - especially the Relictor and Questor kinds...).

Was very proud of myself and then BANG, a leak, another cool Skaven artillery-contraption (still looking like a traditional, post-WFB 7th ed.-Skaven kit) and here I am, mind racing with new Skaven Skyre army ideas :P

Spoiler

.... Maybe I'll just get a smaller starter set variant after launch ? ....

7 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

What a disaster. 

The other day I was trying to convince myself not to get the next AOS Launch box, because of current backlog (even if I played Skaven in WFB 8th ed. and in Mordheim, and even if I collect Stormcast - especially the Relictor and Questor kinds...).

Was very proud of myself and then BANG, a leak, another cool Skaven artillery-contraption (still looking like a traditional, post-WFB 7th ed.-Skaven kit) and here I am, mind racing with new Skaven Skyre army ideas :P

Hide contents

Go big or go home!

If you gonna go for it, pick the big (release) one. Even if you only get a bunch of those minis, selling the rest would be an even better deal than getting a smaller box. And you have access to some minis that won't be available outside of that box apart from some random super overpriced set like 7 minis for 100 €.

Edited by Ejecutor

5 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

What a disaster. 

Reveal hidden contents

Dont worry, buy nothing because Im going to own it all, and y'all can blame me on 4-6 months when the whole skaven range is out of stock

• Haha 2

It's my personal assumption that these are going to be the new weapon teams for Skaven, but instead of hiding in clan rats, it'll be leaning more into mid range artillery. So like, instead of being able to be "hidden", imagine that if you choose to not move it that round you can get 3d6+3 instead of 2d6+3. 

But it's really hard to say until we get to see it for real. Although, if my hunch is right I would find it hilarious if it has a friendly fire rule in exchange for just a lot of shooting dice. What's more skaven than blowing yourself up with maximum warp power? Accidently mowing down your own guys if they're in the way (then blowing up).

Either way I'm extremely excited.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I've already ordered 10, pending to get confirmation for another 2 :P

I'll go to your home and steal everything, and punch any scalper I find in my way, no one is allowed to have the new rats except for me!

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Garrac said:

NINETEEN DAYS ONE HOUR AND FORTY ONE MINUTES LEFT FOR ADEPTICON DAY

PLAY TEKKEN 8* OR FINAL FANTASY 7 REBIRTH AND WONDER HOW TIME FLIES.

* and the only char to play is obviously Yoshimitsu

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

55 minutes ago, Adalon said:

It's my personal assumption that these are going to be the new weapon teams for Skaven, but instead of hiding in clan rats, it'll be leaning more into mid range artillery. So like, instead of being able to be "hidden", imagine that if you choose to not move it that round you can get 3d6+3 instead of 2d6+3. 

But it's really hard to say until we get to see it for real. Although, if my hunch is right I would find it hilarious if it has a friendly fire rule in exchange for just a lot of shooting dice. What's more skaven than blowing yourself up with maximum warp power? Accidently mowing down your own guys if they're in the way (then blowing up).

Either way I'm extremely excited.

I'd prefer not being able to fire into melee EXCEPT for the Skaven. The Skaven should have some drawback but they absolutely should be the only faction indiscriminately firing into melee.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ScionOfOssia said:

I'd prefer not being able to fire into melee EXCEPT for the Skaven. The Skaven should have some drawback but they absolutely should be the only faction indiscriminately firing into melee.

There is no such thing as friendly fire to a Skaven, just one less Rival.

• Like 1

as fun as skaven firing into their own units would be, I see no reason a bunch of other factions shouldn't also get a similar ability. A lot of the destruction and chaos factions would definitely kill their own lesser troops without much hesitation.

• Like 1