The Rumour Thread

I hope we will have a lumineth river hero and a river spirit with dawnbringer 5. Some rumour engine could be river temple related.

Poor idoneths, still waiting for some love.

Do you think we will have the Battlescroll this week ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

What do you mean by that? The NDA on the rules for the pdf only factions?

Seems so. yeah. Creators have said they have the legacy faction's PDFs, so I guess GW will release them this Wednesday.

26 minutes ago, Edoval said:

I hope we will have a lumineth river hero and a river spirit with dawnbringer 5. Some rumour engine could be river temple related.

Poor idoneths, still waiting for some love.

Do you think we will have the Battlescroll this week ?

So far doesn't look like Lumineth would be part of the narrative, but maybe we get a surprise like SBGL with the emissary on the Summer Court.

Just now, Ejecutor said:

So far doesn't look like Lumineth would be part of the narrative, but maybe we get a surprise like SBGL with the emissary on the Summer Court.

I think they will with the release of the warcry warband. Like the cos / ogors dual box.

9 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Seems so. yeah. Creators have said they have the legacy faction's PDFs, so I guess GW will release them this Wednesday.

On the TOW forum they're saying that acording to Square Based the ban would be lifted today, but Im still gonna act as if they release it on february, just in case

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

I am dreaming about what we could get with the release of Dawnbringers 6. A wave like the one from the last book of Broken Realms could make us cry with joy.

We already know about STD lady of ruin and STD darkoath riders by our oracle :)

Spoiler

2023-10-10.jpg

2023-12-22.png

image.png.1c457b3bcbba9b0d65f676c899d01d

And there is probably some more coming !

Edited by cyrus
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cyrus said:

We already know about STD lady of ruin and STD darkoath riders by our oracle :)

Reveal hidden contents

2023-10-10.jpg

2023-12-22.png

image.png.1c457b3bcbba9b0d65f676c899d01d

And there is probably some more coming !

Yeah, but if you compare it with the last Broken Realms box it is still quite poor. Mainly because it is all focused on a couple of factions.

If I am not wrong we had:

• Kragnos, The End of Empires
  • Lord Kroak
  • Dexcessa and Synessa, the Talon and the Voice of Slaanesh
  • Warsong Revenant
  • Galen and Doralia ven Denst

Sunday Preview – The Mortal Realms Quake Beneath the Tread of Kragnos - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

So we had heroes for 5 factions, Three of those factions got massive ones. Something like that would be stunning.

4 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Does anyone know if the results and/or lists from LVO are available anywhere? I have been hearing some interesting stuff, but have not been able to find any write ups.

I only know that the finals have been CoS vs CoS. A Tanks based list vs a Fusiliers based one, but just because my CoS WhatsApp group is talking about it. I would check where are they seeing that info.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Yeah, but if you compare it with the last Broken Realms box it is still quite poor. Mainly because it is all focused on a couple of factions.

• Lord Kroak
  • Warsong Revenant

Sunday Preview – The Mortal Realms Quake Beneath the Tread of Kragnos - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

So we had heroes for 5 factions, Three of those factions got massive ones. Something like that would be stunning.

Of course the climax needs models rise to that moment.

• Like 4

Just give me Spiderfang for Warcry. I need those in my life. Match them up with Skaven, BoC or Kurnothi and i would be a happy person for a long time.

(In a magical world i would love to see Spiderfang vs Bonesplitterz)

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

52 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

• Lord Kroak
  • Warsong Revenant

Our oracle already confirmed medium size release for STD/Darkoath and there is chance to see Korghos khul ascended : broken realms was 4 books , dawnbringers are 6 books so new miniatures are spread over more books and broke realms didn't have mini wave as dawnbringers's ironjawz and probably Std/darkoath. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cyrus said:

Our oracle already confirmed medium size release for STD/Darkoath and there is chance to see Korghos khul ascended : broken realms was 4 books , dawnbringers are 6 books so new miniatures are spread over more books and broke realms didn't have mini wave as dawnbringers's ironjawz and probably Std/darkoath. 

2 or 3 kits for Darkoath maybe is enough this time

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Does anyone know if the results and/or lists from LVO are available anywhere? I have been hearing some interesting stuff, but have not been able to find any write ups.

They are not aware of any site to follow that kind of data. They saw it during the stream.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

• Lord Kroak
  • Warsong Revenant

Dont know if i remember correctly but didnt the end of Broken Realms get rushed into a single release because of delays? I thought there was supposed to be another book.

1 hour ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

The results are on best coast pairings. You can see some of the lists if you are a member. I'm not but it is true that the top two were cities. Overall I'd say the tournament paints a pretty encouraging picture. 7 different factions in the top 8 and the only faction not to go at least 4-1 was FeC. 

• Thanks 5

5 minutes ago, Chikout said:

The results are on best coast pairings. You can see some of the lists if you are a member. I'm not but it is true that the top two were cities. Overall I'd say the tournament paints a pretty encouraging picture. 7 different factions in the top 8 and the only faction not to go at least 4-1 was FeC. 

Games, including the final, have been on stream too. The final was absolutely wild. Came down to Jeremy getting his Grand Strategy and Gavin not. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dmorley21 said:

Games, including the final, have been on stream too. The final was absolutely wild. Came down to Jeremy getting his Grand Strategy and Gavin not. 

Can we see a replay on twitch or somewhere else? 

17 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

Dont know if i remember correctly but didnt the end of Broken Realms get rushed into a single release because of delays? I thought there was supposed to be another book.

The promised broken realms alarielle :(

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

That's an oft quoted rumour/suspicion, but there's never been any actual evidence in support of it, I don't think.  It's one of those things that feels plausible, but I don't know if the actual timeline works out with how far ahead the books have to be printed and such.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Garrac said:

img_6214.webp.adbab37bc050b9e4d588590e4b220293.webpCause we've been a whole year whitout one, and it seems weird, doesn't it? Alltho, granted, I dunno if thats how warcry works

2 new warbands in spring, means February or March