The Rumour Thread

Checking the app and the Cursed City models were carried over. They all look like trash rules wise (maybe the healing priest could be ok?), but it is still cool that they are included lol.

I always wondered why so many of the cross game units are so bad. You would think they would make them top tier in order to sell more???

Edited by RyantheFett
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

God can you imagine what new Yhetees would look like after seeing those Gorgers?! Holy moly. 

2 hours ago, Twisted Firaun said:

We already got a replacement for Gotgers and the hunter, bring on the new Yeti hordes!!!!

2 hours ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

Don't know what you mean. These are the most beautiful sculpts in the game. /s

Screenshot_20231109-144238_Photos.jpg

As fun as Yehtees would be for Underworlds I hope theyre released via mainline AOS or Warcry so we can get proper beefy multi part models. I want these lads BIG.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

As fun as Yehtees would be for Underworlds I hope theyre released via mainline AOS or Warcry so we can get proper beefy multi part models. I want these lads BIG.

I want a kit like the Rockgut troggoths, that one is amazing with all the different options you have.

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

44 minutes ago, RyantheFett said:

Checking the app and the Cursed City models were carried over. They all look like trash (maybe the healing priest could be ok?), but it is still cool that they are included lol.

I always wondered why so many of the cross game units are so bad. You would think they would make them top tier in order to sell more???

They were part of legends even before the app updated recently.

About the models, we don't share the same opinion hehehe

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Vagard said:

Yeetees seems too big for underworld to me, the last ogor warband only had one ogor with some animals and grots besides

we had Mollog and a few years back iirc there was special rules for an aleguzzler scenario? I don't think it's entirely out of the question even if it's just a one yhetee team

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

They were part of legends even before the app updated recently.

About the models, we don't share the same opinion hehehe

Oh my bad, the models look pretty great if a little on the larger side. I meant the rules always seem so trash when it comes to units from other games. I still don't understand how GW never thinks to make them crazy good to sell more.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RyantheFett said:

Oh my bad, the models look pretty great if a little on the larger side. I meant the rules always seem so trash when it comes to units from other games. I still don't understand how GW never thinks to make them crazy good to sell more.

I really love the kurnothi aelf hero, if they made a single clamp pack for it I'd definitely paint her up. I can't really see anything that offensive about the other sculpts apart from the face on the freeguild captain, don't understand the hate there.

2 minutes ago, Luperci said:

I really love the kurnothi aelf hero, if they made a single clamp pack for it I'd definitely paint her up.

In the UK at least, on eBay she's been very available for sale on her own for prices that I'm sure are lower than if GW did sell her as a single.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RyantheFett said:

Making hard to obtain minis good (or even too good) is unfair to people who can't easily acquire them. It's better if their rules are on the weaker side.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Beliman said:

App updated with Cities of Sigmar and Dawnbringer III.
New FAQs too. A bit for Cities of Sigmar, Belthanos can't be summoned by Allarielle anymore and a few tweaks to Dawnbringers book III (enhancements for unique characters and range for Ionus).

What's this about enhancements for unique characters? I still can't find the specific rule saying whether a unique character can take spells from their books lore or not. (May be blind)

5 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

Anyone in the UK wants a half price Krondys, Hachette is selling them. 

https://hachettepartworks.com/en-en/warhammer-age-of-sigmar-stormbringer/krondys-son-of-dracothion/

Wow. In Spain they never sell the premiums (only left overs once the collection ends), and less so cheap!

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Lot of us agree we would see the FEC range, or part, announced on the preview. What would you say their army box could have?

My take:

- 20 Leaked elite ghouls

- 5 bat raiders

- Ushoran

- Not announced hero

I don't think Ushoran would make it into the box, at least to my memory it would be the first time a big, unique character was put in a launch box.  20 ghouls and some sort of cavalry seems plausible though, a couple of small/mid sized heroes and some sort of bruiser unit on top of that would probably do it.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Lucentia said:

I don't think Ushoran would make it into the box, at least to my memory it would be the first time a big, unique character was put in a launch box.  20 ghouls and some sort of cavalry seems plausible though, a couple of small/mid sized heroes and some sort of bruiser unit on top of that would probably do it.

Basically this. I expect a Gorewarden, 20 of the new ghoul infantry, and something to tie them in aesthetically, like a single kit of bat cavalry.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lucentia said:

If Ushoran is the same size & price as the Slann then there is a chance, but agree that it is unlikely, there is a good chance he will be in a "Summerking's Court" Christmas box next year though!

Would say the guy revealed yesterday is quite likely in the box

• Like 4

Gorewarden, new infantry and new cavalry seems like a good call, with a chance for a second character. You could swap the cavalry for heavy infantry though, maybe new crypt flayers/vargheists. I know they're plastic kits but if you look at the new character and bloodbowl vargheist they have so much potential to be better

Edited by Luperci
  • Like 7