The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

So the release schedule, according to rumours would be:

18/11 - BFs.
02/12 - 40 Codex
16/12 - Imperialis

Always considering that they don't change this 2 weeks preorder thingy and that December doesn't have some sort of weird hiccup.

They've still been releasing pre-orders every week, even if some of them are very slim, like this weeks "two-dwarfs-for-necromunda". It's just that every pre-order takes two weeks to release instead of one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

So the release schedule, according to rumours would be:

18/11 - BFs.
02/12 - 40 Codex
16/12 - Imperialis

Always considering that they don't change this 2 weeks preorder thingy and that December doesn't have some sort of weird hiccup.

Why are you skipping dates?

32 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Major releases tend to skip one week. Just my guess.

I don’t think these are major releases in that way. Plus we had a new Dawnbringers short… if the pattern with the previous 3 books holds that means Nov. 25th will be a Dawnbringers preorder. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dmorley21 said:

I don’t think these are major releases in that way. Plus we had a new Dawnbringers short… if the pattern with the previous 3 books holds that means Nov. 25th will be a Dawnbringers preorder. 

Well, codex are not major in terms of content, but in terms of the game itself. I guess they would be released with their relative new minis as well.

1 hour ago, dmorley21 said:

There are 5 Dawnbringer short for the firsts two Dawnbringer books. So if the pattern holds, we’ll have 2 more The Long Hunt shorts. I don’t think we will see Dawnbringer IV before 2024.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Lucien 2L said:

There are 5 Dawnbringer short for the firsts two Dawnbringer books. So if the pattern holds, we’ll have 2 more The Long Hunt shorts. I don’t think we will see Dawnbringer IV before 2024.

Good shout. Don’t know why I had it otherwise in my head. This makes sense as each Dawnbringer book has released 2 months from the other.

6 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

Soooo this confirms (or almost) the rumours from the guy I posted. The same one that said 150 € and that after this we would get 40k codexes and next week Imperialis.

I really didn't believe it but after today hats off to you, you where correct. Now if that 150€ is true too that would be a really great price as that would be over 40% discount for every single one and 20€ less than last year.

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 2

9 minutes ago, Greene said:

Why everyone thinking Imperialis will be release this year, any tips from GW or something? 

With the inital delay they said it would be later this year and last thursday they said we are approaching the release.

Also the rumours that are basically confirmed with the Battleforces announcement said preorder on the 25th

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

With the inital delay they said it would be later this year and last thursday they said we are approaching the release.

Also the rumours that are basically confirmed with the Battleforces announcement said preorder on the 25th

Thx for explaining!

6 hours ago, Matrindur said:

I really didn't believe it but after today hats off to you, you where correct. Now if that 150€ is true too that would be a really great price as that would be over 40% discount for every single one and 20€ less than last year.

Is part of the game. I just post what a "random guy" from internet says. And this particular one, with BFs being so early and "cheap" is quite hard to believe. Lets see the prices in a few!

Seraphon:
Prices: £135 - 175€ - $?
Total: £202.50 - 267,5€ - $325
Discounts: 33% - 35% - ?%

Ossiarch Bonereapers:
Total: £230 - 300€ - $380
Discounts: 41% -42% - ?%

Slaves to Darkness:
Total: £192,5 - 260€ - $310
Discounts: 30% - 33% - ?%

Soulblight Gravelords:
Total: £192,5 - 250€ - $320
Discounts: 30% - 30% - ?%

Edited by Matrindur
  • Thanks 10
  • LOVE IT! 3

35 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Euro prices are up, so the 150€ was wrong. Will do a quick discount calculation for € now that we know the actual prices, £ and $ will follow when those documents are up

52561bab55f5a5f1b9cb911071c056c8_61979.jpeg

8Rhb6QK.png

Thats some decent discounts. Too bad nothing for me in those boxes this time.

Once again it's a shame we didn't get a destruction box, I guess it was too soon to discount the new shiny ironjawz. They could've done a pig themed box with a couple of the new ones and then a unit or two of the standard gore gruntas, chuck in some of the new ardboys and you're set. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Luperci said:

Once again it's a shame we didn't get a destruction box, I guess it was too soon to discount the new shiny ironjawz. They could've done a pig themed box with a couple of the new ones and then a unit or two of the standard gore gruntas, chuck in some of the new ardboys and you're set. 

Not really too soon if you look at the SM and Tyranid boxes, especially since you would think AoS would get better deals than 40k.

At least its pretty likely we'll get one next year

• Like 5

What a glorious and resplendent noble! 

vndcgO0T7h55lWT8.jpg

qD7j5NumbUiB0kvI.jpg

The Gorewardens hold symbolic rings of keys – the ‘keys to the kingdom’, which represent their court-appointed authority over the gates to their lord’s blessed lands. Many also take up the fashion of magnificent ruffs, that mark them like sunbursts as anointed servants of the Summerking.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 14
  • LOVE IT! 18