The Rumour Thread

3 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

Slap an ogor on top and some gnoblars on the side and you have a pretty great looking Stonehorn/Thundertusk Proxy! I think it will fit your non-hibernal army theme.

THIS. IS. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.

Yes mate what an excellent idea that must be used thats so damn epic I love it!!

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

In regards to the Campaign books and accompanying minis for 12 Factions?

Im floored. Im absolutely gobsmacked floored. This is the best AOS news for me since they announced Broken Realms.

4 new Campaign books all within 6 months with 3 minis per book!?

We've seen 4 and of them the Maw Grunta is too epic for me to comprehend right now.

That leaves hopefully 2 more Destruction minis!! 

Personally Im hoping for a new Ogor unit and Character. Selfish but that is the Ogor way!!

I doubt Sons will recieve a new mini and Im far more concerned with my Hungry Ladz right now.

The COS Knights...perfect. PERFECT. They are exactly what I wanted them to be!! I cannot believe people prefer the Sylvanian Family Empire Knighta over these High Fantasy Grimdark stallions!!

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

3 minutes ago, Beliman said:

I couldn't follow the stream. Anybody know if we are we going to recieve 1 hero for each army in this new campaign?

I'm not going to complain because I will buy it, but that's the 3rd time since our release...

12 Factions will recieve minis mate, looks like 3 to a book.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KingBrodd said:

Didnt they say that the Maw Grunta was book 2? They did confirm 12 Minis in total for Factions so 8 to go.

Yes for the destruction book which is book 2. I'd expect more stuff to come as well. 

From the AoS Q&A, a few bits I remember, the winter tome is FEC (said he couldn't confirm for definite but implied it strongly enough that it's FEC without a doubt). No Incarnate this year/next 9 months. No warclans endless spell planned within the next 9 months. It seems like at least *a* wanderers kit will stay, no indication of which, (take that with a pinch of salt cos I can't remember the exact words).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

6 minutes ago, Hawke said:

From the AoS Q&A, a few bits I remember, the winter tome is FEC (said he couldn't confirm for definite but implied it strongly enough that it's FEC without a doubt). No Incarnate this year/next 9 months. No warclans endless spell planned within the next 9 months. It seems like at least *a* wanderers kit will stay, no indication of which, (take that with a pinch of salt cos I can't remember the exact words).

Thanks a lot!

8 minutes ago, Hawke said:

Also a heavy mention that it's a good year to be a Warclans fan or a FEC fan.

YES LETS WAAAGH!! Lovw that it looks to be Ironjawz as well!! Im so hyped that the classic Humans and Orruks are coming back around!!

Any word on Ogors mate?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

YES LETS WAAAGH!! Lovw that it looks to be Ironjawz as well!! Im so hyped that the classic Humans and Orruks are coming back around!!

Any word on Ogors mate?

Afraid not directly, hopefully something though, since the 2nd narrative book is destruction focused 🤞

• LOVE IT! 1

Just wanna stress out how huge for AoS this autumn will be. We're going to be getting :
- Cities of Sigmar full release
- 4 Warcry bands (Order vs Destruction)
- 2 Dawnbringers books (one on Destruction) and their accompanying minis. 

Summer is obviously going to be 40k heavy but we've managed to squeeze Seraphon and Dawnbringers book one in it. I feel like 2023 is catching up on the very calm 2022 with a hectic rythm of AoS releases in its second half.

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 4

15 minutes ago, Hawke said:

@Hawke any idea why wanderers were mentioned initially, was there a question about sylvaneth and Kurnothi that led to it? 

4 minutes ago, Segersgia said:

It seems we were a little hasty on saying no boxset...

In my opinion this is one of the first things they should've of gave clear information on and even with this post it still feels rather... obtuse? Is that the right word? 

27 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Didnt they say that the Maw Grunta was book 2? They did confirm 12 Minis in total for Factions so 8 to go.

Yes but first book has 4 heroes, 1 for each alliance(fyreslayer, nurgle, gloomspite, fec) , Maw Grunta was just bonus from next book

• LOVE IT! 1