The Rumour Thread

6 hours ago, StarFyreXXX said:

Oh so that's unfortunate.  Didn't know that.  I don't play sigmar. I like the new slann and saurus.  But I would love if somehow they can be used in old world. I got the new kroak . I sold most of my 6k in liz back when rumors were liz civilization was gonna be wiped and no new models for a long time and some said maybe ever.so like 2013/14 I guess?

I use them for dnd lizardmen as well so dinos etc are cool hence I want more large dinos.

I wonder when we find out how old world will be.  And the new seraphon/liz reveals . I hope soon :)

The saurus cav are such bad models, even for when they came out with the lustria book, I hope new ones are cool .  They are like an insult to models ...

Regards 

Sf

I purchased the Blood Bowl team for my lizardmen. Skinks are kobolds, then it has 6 saurus.

I ended up needing more kobolds, so it wasn't the best choice for me, but 6 lizardmen is enough for me, and might be for you.

2 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Spring in the UK doesn't technically start until March, so at least the week after next would be my bet.

The Underworlds warband seems like a good shout, probably with the Typhon from 30k.

Anything announced tonight will be released in the first weekend of March. 

I think GW are quite liberal when it comes to season timings. 

50 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

Anything announced tonight will be released in the first weekend of March. 

I think GW are quite liberal when it comes to season timings. 

One way they are always consistent is in using preorder dates in all there marketing rather than the actual release dates. As far as GW is concerned the next preorder is a February release. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Necromunda
Cawdor riders
Outlander Beastmaster Millisaurs & Ripperjacks  (Forgeworld)

Age of Sigmar
Gloomspite dices?
Beasts of Chaos dices & warscroll cards?
Special Darkoath
Regiments of Renown
Summer Order Battletome
Spring Chaos Battletome
Spring Chaos Battletome
Spring Death Battletome
Spring Death Battletome
Seraphon Battletome - Slann, Saurus, Skink riders, Astrolith, Salamander and much more

Warcry
Nightmare's Quest

Underworlds
Morathi Aelves + rival's deck
Tzeentch

Horus Heresy
Alpha Legion heads + Pauldrons (Forgeworld)
Raven Guard heads + Pauldrons (Forgeworld)
Exodus (Forgeworld)
Typhon Heavy Siege Tank
Cerberus Heavy Tank Destroyer
Contemptor Dreadnought
Heads 1 & 2
Daemon Assassin
Sicaran Venator

Warhammer 40k
Special Commissar
World Eaters Combat Patrol
Azrael, Dark Angel
Wrath of the Soul Forge King
Strike Force Agastus
Brutalis Dreadnought
Desolation Squad
Primaris Lieutenant
Arks of Omen: Vashtorr + Vashtorr
Arks of Omen: Unknown
Boarding Boxes CSM, Tyranids, Grey Knights, Necrons, Genestealers, Daemons, Death Guard, Mechanicus, Aeldari, Drukhari

Kill Team 

LotR
Osgiliath terrain boxes

Blood Bowl
Puggy and Cindy
Skins duo

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2023/02/19/sunday-preview-strike-force-agastus-makes-planetfall/

Seraphon reveals tomorrow

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 1

Just now, Nezzhil said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Necromunda
Cawdor riders

Age of Sigmar
Gloomspite dices?
Special Darkoath
Regiments of Renown
Summer Order Battletome
Spring Chaos Battletome
Spring Chaos Battletome
Spring Death Battletome
Spring Death Battletome
Seraphon Battletome - Slann, Saurus, Skink riders, Astrolith and much more

Warcry
Nightmare's Quest

Underworlds

Horus Heresy
Exodus (Forgeworld)
Typhon Heavy Siege Tank
Contemptor Dreadnought
Heads 1 & 2
Daemon Assassin

Warhammer 40k
Special Commissar
Azrael, Dark Angel
Strike Force Agastus
Brutalis Dreadnought
Desolation Squad
Primaris Lieutenant
Boarding Boxes CSM, Tyranids, Grey Knights, Necrons, Genestealers, Daemons, Death Guard, Mechanicus

Kill Team 

LotR
Osgiliath terrain boxes

Blood Bowl
Puggy and Cindy

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2023/02/19/sunday-preview-strike-force-agastus-makes-planetfall/

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 

Think we'll get Kroxigor, Salamanders or something else? 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

Just now, Nezzhil said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Necromunda
Cawdor riders

Age of Sigmar
Gloomspite dices?
Special Darkoath
Regiments of Renown
Summer Order Battletome
Spring Chaos Battletome
Spring Chaos Battletome
Spring Death Battletome
Spring Death Battletome
Seraphon Battletome - Slann, Saurus, Skink riders, Astrolith and much more

Warcry
Nightmare's Quest

Underworlds

Horus Heresy
Exodus (Forgeworld)
Typhon Heavy Siege Tank
Contemptor Dreadnought
Heads 1 & 2
Daemon Assassin

Warhammer 40k
Special Commissar
Azrael, Dark Angel
Strike Force Agastus
Brutalis Dreadnought
Desolation Squad
Primaris Lieutenant
Boarding Boxes CSM, Tyranids, Grey Knights, Necrons, Genestealers, Daemons, Death Guard, Mechanicus

Kill Team 

LotR
Osgiliath terrain boxes

Blood Bowl
Puggy and Cindy

So what is everyone betting on based of the list of 4 models?

I hope we get to see the Kroxigors personally!

• LOVE IT! 2

Praise the Old Ones! More reveals!

1 minute ago, DinoJon said:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 

Think we'll get Kroxigor, Salamanders or something else? 

I'm betting on kroxigor too, and I think they'll reveal just one model instead of the whole unit, but that still is exciting! On the more hopeful side of my thoughts, the did say 'more seraphon reveals' in plural, instead of something like 'another seraphon reveal', but I might be trying too hard to read between the lines. Either way, anything revealed will be exciting, if only because it means we're closer and closer to the actual release

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 minute ago, GenericEdgyName said:

Praise the Old Ones! More reveals!

I'm betting on kroxigor too, and I think they'll reveal just one model instead of the whole unit, but that still is exciting! On the more hopeful side of my thoughts, the did say 'more seraphon reveals' in plural, instead of something like 'another seraphon reveal', but I might be trying too hard to read between the lines. Either way, anything revealed will be exciting, if only because it means we're closer and closer to the actual release

I had the exact same thought and then I was like "no, no, I'm just being greedy." I am hoping we get more than the 4 kits that have been gifted to us by Whitefang and we just haven't guessed the other ones. I had a dream last night they revealed a new starseer... I probably should devote some energy to not lizards. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

I had the exact same thought and then I was like "no, no, I'm just being greedy." I am hoping we get more than the 4 kits that have been gifted to us by Whitefang and we just haven't guessed the other ones. I had a dream last night they revealed a new starseer... I probably should devote some energy to not lizards. 

What ones has whitefang hinted at?

19 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

1. Astrolith Bearer
2. Kroxigor
3. Salamander -esque kit
4. Saurus Knights OR new monster

That's not the post he commented on, unless it was updated after.  This is what I found earlier in this thread:

Whitefang commented on this list with "now choose 4 of 5" (but he apparently  he did this before GW's reveal of the Astrolith Bearer):

1. Astrolith Bearer
2. Kroxigors
3. Salamander/Razordons
4. Big New monster
5. Saurus Cavalry

so we know 1. im hoping 2, 4, 5  myself.

Why are people saying it's 4 or 5? I didn't see that update.  I want a big Dino but the saurus cav are painfully bad.  I'd prefer a big monster and new cav and wait for a secondary release for salamanders...

regards

sf

Edited by StarFyreXXX
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, StarFyreXXX said:

Why are people saying it's 4 or 5? I didn't see that update.  I want a big Dino but the saurus cav are painfully bad.  I'd prefer a big monster and new cav and wait for a secondary release for salamanders...

He liked reacted to a new salamander kit on a couple of other posts. 

21 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

I'm hoping they'll reveal an army box for them, just so we know if one is coming or not. 

That would definitely be nice.

They didn't do one for World Eaters and a lot of people are waiting on that Combat Patrol to save a buck or two since there wasn't a launch box.

Seraphon have a lot more units coming out so I could see them getting a launch box, but the question is 'when?'

I'm guessing we'll see Kroxigor tomorrow, but who knows!

• LOVE IT! 1

25 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

I'm hoping they'll reveal an army box for them, just so we know if one is coming or not. 

Well, when i talk about the rumor from Valrak that there is a Seraphon boxset and a Cities of Sigmar one too, Whitefang reacted with a trophy (my message was back january 27th) so i guess it's pretty sure if two rumor masters agree on that

• Like 2

Was there any hint we would get another AoS model tomorrow? I forget. Hoping to see a new Salamander or Kroxigor... Or if not Seraphon maybe what model we are getting with the SBG, Khorne or Slaanesh book.

Also was there any follow up about SBG cover art or whatever it was that was claimed to be doing the rounds?

25 minutes ago, Goatforce said:

Was there any hint we would get another AoS model tomorrow? I forget. Hoping to see a new Salamander or Kroxigor... Or if not Seraphon maybe what model we are getting with the SBG, Khorne or Slaanesh book.

Also was there any follow up about SBG cover art or whatever it was that was claimed to be doing the rounds?

Seems that the hint is Seraphon for tomorrow's 'model monday' reveal. We did get the Kharadron reveal, so it's just a matter of waiting for that and their new book to come out, and then others should be coming out over the coming months. 

There's been a few images online showing new box art for Soulblight Gravelords and Ossiarch Bonereapers, giving some credence to the idea that they will be the next Death factions in the AoS roadmap before Seraphon come out. 

• Like 2

The KO reveal had me doubting but I'm back on board with the idea of a Seraphon army box in March. I'm now expecting to see Seraphon and KO in March, two battletomes in April, two in May and the full Seraphon release in late May/ early June just before 10th. As for the army box reveal, my guess is that the battletome cover spoils some of the reveals so they don't  want to show it off until after the minis.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

43 minutes ago, RileyArlic said:

Seems that the hint is Seraphon for tomorrow's 'model monday' reveal. We did get the Kharadron reveal, so it's just a matter of waiting for that and their new book to come out, and then others should be coming out over the coming months. 

There's been a few images online showing new box art for Soulblight Gravelords and Ossiarch Bonereapers, giving some credence to the idea that they will be the next Death factions in the AoS roadmap before Seraphon come out. 

Ah nice! Looking forward to seeing it then!

Where can I find them? Had a bit of a look around (mostly on reddit) but couldn't find them at all, thanks!

2 hours ago, Goatforce said:

Ah nice! Looking forward to seeing it then!

Where can I find them? Had a bit of a look around (mostly on reddit) but couldn't find them at all, thanks!

Ebay, since usually new product images will come to sellers that maintain websites so they can keep their product listings up to date, but some sellers also sell via ebay instead of a normal website portal.

The trick is that it's usually only products that a store would maintain on their shelves, which isn't the entire GW catalog. So, things like Blood Knights and the Vampire Lord are likely to be on shelves, but stuff like the Mortis Engine and Corpse Cart is more likely to be in a white box. 

s-l640.jpg

Edited by RileyArlic
  • Like 2