The Rumour Thread

I also thought it was a skull because it's also looking separated ( the white behind it) but then i remember they already shown some detached part as rumor

And the eyes ... two of them looks alive indeed , it can be the incarnate but i do wish for some giant spider in dynamic pose

• LOVE IT! 1

4 hours ago, Chikout said:

I hope that order isn't true. I don't think I can wait until last for the new Cities book.

It would be a bit of a disappointment. They set up Cities and Dwarves in the lead up to 3rd edition. It would suck to only see that pay off close to the start of 4th. And that mortal redesign teaser would have been really puzzlingly timed, too, coming nearly 2 years before the actual models.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MitGas said:

I guess it's time to add the cryrage emoji to properly express my feelings then...

image.png.782b8f30aa4b81b406ffc9a2d67f9576.png

BY SETTRA'S GLORIOUS CHARIOT OF THE GODS DO I AGREE WITH THIS!!!! Seriously, will GW continue to ****** over AOS and Fantasy, despite promising to improve both of them for the better? I just want some updated rules and lore for my favorite chaos faction..... is that so much to ask? Oh well, I can't truly complain, just means that I have more time to finish my army and various projects.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1