The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, Still-young said:

Man yesterday felt much better than this. 

By this point in time yesterday we had Squats, Chaos Space Marines + Cultists, World Eaters codex and the handbook. It's honestly the same release schedule, we're just getting screwed on the Slaves to Darkness side of things.

3 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Definitely sounds like the non-human parts will be getting the chop.

Not sure about a full chop, as they could make Dawnbringer Crusades its own faction. Still, extremely disappointing that non-humans were pushed out of the redesign that looks like it won't be much different from OW Empire.

13 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

By this point in time yesterday we had Squats, Chaos Space Marines + Cultists, World Eaters codex and the handbook. It's honestly the same release schedule, we're just getting screwed on the Slaves to Darkness side of things.

We had more chaos stuff yesterday than the total new things we’ve seen today, is part of the problem. Plus the Skaven disappointment, low effort art, stupid long teases, showing stuff we’ve seen in leaks that is like half a year away. Even the presentation doesn’t feel as good today. 

Edited by Still-young
  • Like 1

Just now, Still-young said:

We had more chaos stuff than the total new things we’ve seen today, is part of the problem. Plus the Skaven disappointment, low effort art, stupid long teases. 

Oh don't get me wrong, we're COMPLETELY being screwed on the chaos side of things (I was the guy passing around the potato cam photos last week). I don't know if this is GW being petty, or because the leaker leaked too early, but it absolutely sucks.

• Like 1

In seriousness I'm glad to see BL taking attention to AoS and this is an interesting move toward pushing some new longer term stories for the setting and pairing in some new character models for the KO and Vampires. Great looking models.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

Oh don't get me wrong, we're COMPLETELY being screwed on the chaos side of things (I was the guy passing around the potato cam photos last week). I don't know if this is GW being petty, or because the leaker leaked too early, but it absolutely sucks.

The Chaos Army Release is set for Winter. GW won't be promoting it for months. The leak is insanely far in advance. 

I really like this, I get that we all wanted more for Skaven but the new Deathmaster is gorgeous, it's great to see more of the Ogoroid kit, the two new characters are cool, Dawnbringers gives us something to look forward to and the Sylvaneth models are incredible. Do I want more? Yes. But honestly this is a solid preview

• Like 2