The Rumour Thread

41 minutes ago, JustAsPlanned said:

Bug cavalry, archers, and Lady of the Vines for Sylvaneth!

817732151_ScreenShot2022-05-05at11_14_42AM.png.5abac6306340d2f9960c4ccba78fc4c4.png

What an excellent model, I can't wait to see her painted/converted. I myself may just make her a daemon princess for my Hedonites. last, those bug Calvary are joining the ranks of LONG LOST NEHEKHARA! as kit-bashed Necropolis Knights!

Edited by Loyal Son of Khemri
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Well, when I asked GW for at least one rat I didn't think they were going to take it so literally

Honestly it sucks, and feels bad for other ranges which I guarantee will get the same treatment.

I feel any post I make seems v doom and gloom, but it's such a hugely missed opportunity. I have thought for a long while now  that updating units feels way more impactful than a hero model.

• Like 1

New Sylvaneth are great, might be what i need to reinvigorate mt interest in this army.

Seekers have 2 models, Lancers have 3.... not revealed hero model????

Only one Skaven model is a shame, gotta hope they are due just 1 massive refresh for the launch of 4th ed similair ot what weve seen for Eldar / Necron.

Also... seriously... get some new battletome art...

• Like 5