The Rumour Thread

5 hours ago, Turgol said:

Late April up to early June is the rumour. 

Latest rumor has specific date with pre-orders starting on April 14th and first wave of release on April 21st. Just after Drukhari codex. Which makes sense as GW doesn't have anything planned after Drukhari and KO were released around that time. 

Edited by DantePQ
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, pseudonyme said:

More speculation than rumour: do you think that with GW stating that they are working on better representing women, they could release female stormcast in the upcoming rumours new starter set?

Entirely possible. One of the things I heard was in there was some sort of Stormcast Wizard unit (in a similar manner to Doomfire Warlocks/ Sisters of the Thorn).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Moonstone said:

Entirely possible. One of the things I heard was in there was some sort of Stormcast Wizard unit (in a similar manner to Doomfire Warlocks/ Sisters of the Thorn).

Any info on rival faction on the starter set? Nighthaunt?

3 hours ago, Moonstone said:

I LOVE the idea of this but it is another step in the 'Stormcast=space marines' thing. Now we have SC Grey Knights.

I actually did convert half my ogors into women, all you really have to do is stick a vague top on them and trim any moustaches off, add some scraggly hair if you're feeling adventurous (Sisters of Slaughter whips make handy braids), I can't imagine ogor society puts any huge emphasis on beauty standards, or at least ogor standards of beauty are rather different to our own.

20 minutes ago, Niltzsche said:

I would love that, I tried and failed to convert my frostlord to a female Ogor with a Wagnerian Valkyre twist. Actual female Ogors would be a blast.

Funnily enough, I'm working on some Female Ogors for my "soon to be" BCR army... I will make the Butchers all female, on the fluff of my allfrostum only the "Ogarrins" deal with the magical aspects... and it will work well with my Butcher with Cauldron conversions, one based on a Ironbelcher (carroying the cauldron minus the cannon) and the other being a mounted Female ogor on a Bantha (from the Imerial Assault range, painted white and it will look suitably a winter/wolly beast):

IMG_4627.JPG.61111d3c62e09544670ab478fc9e0b92.JPG

IMG_4628.JPG.61c38d56ec7458166eba9e3db34c1025.JPG

IMG_4629.JPG.bbff1f18e0da9d7d27bf060ee2157dce.JPG

Not the best paintjob, but it's the better I can do... She will be on the Cauldron carriage, pulled by a Rhinox... and I made her holding a spine in order to bring luck for that much needed cauldron roll of +1 to hit... ;)

The second one, mounted on the Bantha, is still WIP:

IMG_4891.JPG.7a4f76a3bb1c35fee0fc9086a2ca6cfd.JPGIMG_4892.JPG.a68a098d6f78c0b6ad23b44381b22afb.JPG

I've already changed the staff, used the one from the weidnob Shaman from the IJ range...

Actually, if you want I can post some WIP photos of the sculps, but I have a warning... They are not for the faint of heart... :P Let's say that before sculping the cloak/dress, you have to sculp the naked body, and... errrrmmm... Think about the Troggoth Hag mini... not the nicest of views...kkkkkkkkk :P

IMG_4722.JPG.5b0abd32493c7794d5e628b098a05f96.JPG

Cheers

AJ

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Lucentia said:

I actually did convert half my ogors into women, all you really have to do is stick a vague top on them and trim any moustaches off, add some scraggly hair if you're feeling adventurous (Sisters of Slaughter whips make handy braids), I can't imagine ogor society puts any huge emphasis on beauty standards, or at least ogor standards of beauty are rather different to our own.

I do agree, different societies would have different beauty standarts... My two Ogarrin Witches are extremely beautiful fro my ogors!!!!!

also, would you mind to share some pics? I would love to see other female ogor conversions...

Cheers

AJ