The Rumour Thread

8 hours ago, Goatforce said:

Are Fatshark making a Vermintide set in AoS??? 😜

But that would be awesome...

An AoS version of a well-established game would be very helpful in breaking the mental barrier that some players have between WHFB and AoS.

• Like 11

9 hours ago, Grungnisson said:

I don't find the double turn to be problematic. 

Perfectly fair -I even share the sentiment. You'll notice however that I didn't say "the double turn is problematic" but that it has problematic aspects (for instance, for a subset of new and/or casual players).

1) game designers think that the double turn needs to be balanced by something

2) The game designers provide narrative a casual game modes where that something is absent

3) narrative and casual game modes get the more unbalanced version of the double turn.

So, my point was that linking the balancing mechanic of the double turn to the battle tactics seems a strange choice. I feel that those who don't like playing with battle tactics and those who don't like the double turn might overlap to a relatively large degree.

8 hours ago, Goatforce said:

Are Fatshark making a Vermintide set in AoS??? 😜

But that would be awesome...

I doubt it but an aos game like that would be great. You could follow the same formula but build around different classes, stormcast questor, wildercorps hunter, KO thunderer, IDK isharann wizard

15 minutes ago, JerekKruger said:

I mean, Leviathan, Indomitus, Dominion... I don't expect anything particularly creative.

Yeah. Even looking at it... Soul Wars. I still find Dominion an interesting choice as it is not directly linked to what comes into the box, IMO.

12 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

Wouldnt it be great if GW made a Zombicide game but with Skaven instead of zombies. GW can easilly pull that off. Make some great looking heroes like Cursed City, all is happy.

Isn't it what they did with the board games from Darktide and Space Marines 2?

6 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Isn't it what they did with the board games from Darktide and Space Marines 2?

Well it really does not seem appealing. I’ve tried blackstone fortress and really wasnt impressed by the level of the game, it was like a lite version of every warhammer game (and I wanted a true boardgame, not something like that). So the ruleset of zombicide is clearly better. Unfortunately GW will probably never make a crossover with CMON =(

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, zamerion said:

Are you speaking about AoS or other/new game? 

Some people is speaking about the end of warcry and a new "mordheim" :/

I would love to see this, but not at the cost of Warcry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Snorri Nelriksson said:

I think tomorrow they'll reveal a stormcast hero...maybe the lord on raven gryph charger.

Yeah. I also had the feeling it is time to see the Lord Vgilor on Gryph-Stalker.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, zamerion said:

What I've heard is not the end of Warcry, but moving its new season into something closer to Mordheim.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zamerion said:

i think you and/or the other people are confusing the end of Underworlds 

Warcry is just ending it Gnarlwood season and getting it new "edition" 

but again its rumors for now

37 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

i think you and/or the other people are confusing the end of Underworlds 

Warcry is just ending it Gnarlwood season and getting it new "edition" 

but again its rumors for now

Also, I wouldn't mind the rumoured CoS vs Skaven for the launch of third season.

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 2

47 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Also, I wouldn't mind the rumoured CoS vs Skaven for the launch of third season.

It would be great if it's CoS vs. Skaven fighting over the ruins of a city like the one in the 4th ed trailer (Emberhall?). I think it fits the theme of the 4th launch and will be a great way to introduce new gutter runners and maybe the building terrain we've seen in a lot of the battletome photos. 

7 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

It would be great if it's CoS vs. Skaven fighting over the ruins of a city like the one in the 4th ed trailer (Emberhall?). I think it fits the theme of the 4th launch and will be a great way to introduce new gutter runners and maybe the building terrain we've seen in a lot of the battletome photos. 

Initially we thought it was Embergard, but we now know it is Hel Crown.

Also, according to Whitefang Jr that scenery was supposed to be part of the Gallet box. I hope they just don't discard it.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Garrac said:

If I'm not misstaken, today they should put the White Dwarf 500. Many Total War fans are eager for it...

I thought about it, but someone said it should be next week. Wouldn't surprise me. If we have no DB 6 stuff it would be a nice week for it.

Yep, Grombrindal and WD 500 pre-orders next week.

As a limited edition miniature, you’ll be able to pre-order Grombrindal from Saturday the 4th of May, and he’ll be available to purchase from Saturday 18th of May 2024, to Sunday the 2nd of June 2024 – anyone who orders Grombrindal during this period is guaranteed to receive one.*

kJuzkr5NiDk4Y9sh.jpg

Also some more Orcs & Goblin Made to Order for TOW.

Next week on Warhammer Community, we’ll be providing you with a glut of Warhammer Age of Sigmar coverage – a new miniature, details of how endless spells, invocations, and faction terrain work, details on the revamped Path to Glory mode, plus coverage of the fast and tactical new game mode, Spearhead.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

Clan Pestilence vs Interspecies Freeguild (Human knight commander, Dwarf & human infantry & one ogre) would be dreams 

29 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Initially we thought it was Embergard, but we now know it is Hel Crown.

Also, according to Whitefang Jr that scenery was supposed to be part of the Gallet box. I hope they just don't discard it.

Did he say it's ruins or actual City settlements like they show off before

New AoS terrain? Looks like the Dawnbringers are getting past the domicile  stage... : r/ageofsigmar

Edited by Dragon-knight77