The Rumour Thread

9 minutes ago, Tonhel said:

Well, that looks great! I already own 15 unpainted Blight Kings so my first new army for 2018 will be Nurgle! I really hope Death will also receive a couple of new units!

Was that wrapped mini's from yesterdays article the new GUO?

I don't think so. I guess we're still waiting on it.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Greasygeek said:

Don’t believe so. The wrapped model had some possible horn on its forehead and none of the new nurgle peeks has anything similar to that,

56 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

I don't think so. I guess we're still waiting on it.

Aha! So while I am very happy with the new Nurgle. I do hope that the wrapped mini is something not Nurgle. Somekind of Aelf would be great for the Herald of Order! Although I wouldn't mind a Bretonnianesque knight for the champion of order.

9 minutes ago, Tonhel said:

Aha! So while I am very happy with the new Nurgle. I do hope that the wrapped mini is something not Nurgle. Somekind of Aelf would be great for the Herald of Order! Although I wouldn't mind a Bretonnianesque knight for the champion of order.

It's definately nurgle. Nothing else looks like that now 

3 minutes ago, AmurayiWestgate said:

Now the only other reveal which can happen in the next 6 days could be if the GUO can be built in three different poses and/or different characters (like Kairos+ a generic demon birdy or like one of the 3 big Khorne demons)

Well I kinda expect/hope we might see pestigors and or a new model for Epidimius. He is one of the best hero choices nurgle has and his model is old and outdated. The nurglings carrying him is from a former design. 

1 hour ago, Greasygeek said:

Sorry good sir but I have to disagree. It did look like the guos horn until we actually saw picks of the new guo. 

3C2B25CE-E3B2-406F-962D-A3C395896762.jpeg

Where was this picture actually posted? Wasn't it below the one of the Fungoïd Shaman? In case it was, it's not there anymore..

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/12/24/new-champion-revealed-fungoid-cave-shaman/

That’s not all – we’ve got a very exciting Christmas present for you all tomorrow, and while you can’t open it just yet, here’s a hint (don’t shake it, that probably won’t end well!). We’ll see you then…

I'm confident that the wrapped miniature drawing was meant to guess the Nurgle GUO..

So I guess that we'll need to wait a couple of more days to get the AoS Order Herald..