The Rumour Thread

Oh wow this diagram is perfect thank you muchly. 

The first couple (3) of the Realmgate wars books (up until Hammers of Sigmar) were ... slow reading and felt repetitive.

The Hunt for Nagash was an enjoyable audio series. Definitely repetitive in places, when dealing with the SCE. But the undead parts have had me borderline wanting to make a death army.

Call of Archaon and Call of Chaos (short reads) have been a blast.

City of Secrets and Labrinth of the Lost were extremely enjoyable. City of Secrets really helps with understanding the "normal" people and the world itself.

Pestilens was interesting.
  • Like 3

I doubt that gw is making any plastic vampires (at least not yet). My best guess would that they're rebasing them and giving them new box to make those blood knights more attractive. I will say though that I always found it weird that they made soulblight a faction when most of their stuff is old resin stuff.

50 minutes ago, angrycontra said:

I doubt that gw is making any plastic vampires (at least not yet). My best guess would that they're rebasing them and giving them new box to make those blood knights more attractive. I will say though that I always found it weird that they made soulblight a faction when most of their stuff is old resin stuff.

They might do a second round of allies boxes for other kirby era overpriced kits.

5 hours ago, Lysandestolpe said:

Now that we have Soulblight Faction abilities, and Blood Knights are not available, not even existing, in GW range, will we see new models, or re-sculpts of them into plastic? What you guys think?

Blood Knights are Available still if you search for them. In my mind those who got allegiance abilities in the handbook are not getting an update anytime soon in my opinion. 

Edited by shinros

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎27 at 5:12 AM, SuperHappyTime said:

I would actually recommend listening to the podcast Garagehammer's reviews of the bottom half of the image (Quest for Ghal Maraz, Balance of Power, Godbeasts, and Sir not appearing in this image, All-Gates). I mean, you could buy them, but that actually costs money. David is pretty exuberant about the fluff and gives thorough coverage of it. Really hard not to recommend the podcast if you aren't looking for competitive AoS.

I stopped listening to Garagehammer so I haven't Heard those episodes, but  I would recomment the excellent Mortal Realms podcasts which has an entire episode for each of the campaign books and also the novels. Brilliant episodes that go through these books basically chapter by chapter in an engaging way.

7 hours ago, angrycontra said:

Hear, hear. That's what I thought too. I can see the individual heroes remaining Resin, but when it is 1 out of 2 only faction battlelines, I guess I'm not surprised but still awed if they didn't figure out a way to make them plastic...

13 minutes ago, Vomikron Noxis said:

I've seen some of them revealed. What makes it so good? Is it worth missing out on the grand alliance chaos stuff for?

Well I don't like the chaos battle trait anyway because it never seems to go off even if I remember to roll it... I like Cunning Deceiver from the traits but that's about it...  and none of the artefacts are really game changing. The nurgle battle trait is more fun and hopefully the other stuff will be too.

15 minutes ago, MidasKiss said:

What are they! ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

#7 is all units heal D3 wounds

#1 is all add 2" to move

#2 is all +1 to wound in combat

• Like 3