The Rumour Thread

13 minutes ago, BarfAtTheMoon said:

What about that community article that literally said Malerion was working with "shadow daemons"?  Or was that the mistake you were all talking about?

I am definitely excited if this preview sheds some light on the situation, but I have a feeling it's just the second wave of Lumineth.

The Shadow Demons are mentioned in the Lumineth BT. Malerion made those, maybe also from Aelf souls. But at least that part has nothing to do with him working with Chaos or becoming part of Chaos.  

1 minute ago, Kronos said:

I’m watching  and It’s looking very 40k after being told it’s not about 40k.

C0F81221-2E7F-4382-A0A1-D07B63F7B267.jpeg

They said it's not only 40k. Not that there won't be any. And remember that for them 30k and Necromunda is not 40k "the game".

Lumineth vs Slaanesh as the new WHU starter box! Looks like 4v4.

Slaaneshi champion, archer, spear-wielder, bestigor/minotaur vs Lumineth sorcerer with owl, warden champion, archer, hammerer. 

And that chameleon skink is precious

Edited by sandlemad

Several Rumour engines solved. Mace and boot of the Lord of Pain and the Melusai Ironscale staff is another one.

The box feels a bit weird. 2x5 Snakes and 2x5 Mortal Slaaneshi Riders feels like they really hod no idea what to put inside. I wonder what the price will be. As the content is above the usual boxes, I would asume the same price as the 40k Box of Aeldari vs Aeldari