AoS 2 - Gloomspite Gitz Discussion

S133arcanite

32 minutes ago, Yokai said:

Nah, probably because they are all featured in the january issue of White Dwarf, out next week.

Ok. Anyway. Still cool that they uploaded them. Great pictures!

But I still find it suspicious that they first uploaded the article without these pictures and then after the leaks they added the picture to the article. 

Edited by Infeston

2 hours ago, Morhgoz said:

Article also mentioned Stabbas and Shootas, so it seems moonclan grot mob gets several entries in style of bonesplitters, so we will probably have 2-3 units from one box.

I am glad to see the archers split off from the melee gitz.  They can then get rules that might make them slightly useful.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HiddenElephant said:

I just figured out that the big troggoth isn't the Troggboss - he's just a regular, non-hero Trogg, and the Troggboss is a different, as-of-yet-unrevealed model.  Sorry, boys, looks like the Sourbreath Troggoths are getting squatted.

I wonder how bog the dankhold troggoth will be? Sounds like 1 model per kit like an aleguzzler gargant. Can’t wait to see the Warscroll, might be a fun ally for my ironjawz. 

As as for sour breaths being discontinued, that makes me sad. I have a unit of 6, I guess I could use them rock gut  trogs now, especially if I attached a bunch of fungus growths to them.

I've been wondering about Mollog's size. Just judging by base rim dimensions, NV's Mollog is on a 50mm. That would make him shorter in stature than the rockgut troggoths, let alone the dankhold troggoth. 

I'm guessing the dankhold troggoth will be a mutlipart kit in with which you can build a trogboss? Unless the mysterious white Troggoth model seen in the background of a few leaked images is the trogboss, but it looks smaller.

My guess is that Mollog is an anomalously small/young dankhold. 

Looking at the new size comparison from the Instagram feed, I hope the rock gut troggoths are getting a serious power upgrade on their warscroll to match their imposing stature.

werent there some sour breaths shown as part of the intro video from Christmas? Could have sworn they were marching in the tunnels during the loon Kings monologue 

The Dankhold Troggoths will likely be another kit of 3 - the Troggherd Battalion was sneaked onto Twitter. It mentions -

A Troggherd consists of the following units:

- 1 Dankhold Troggboss

- 3-9 units of Dankhold Troggoths, Fellwater Troggoths, or Rockgut Troggoths in any combination

- 0-2 Aleguzzler Gargants.

From this we know that units of Dankhold Troggs are coming, and that the big guy we see here is the Troggboss (Or the kit that makes the Troggboss, since there was mention that the Troggboss kit can make other variants). However, the other grainy photo I saw showed this very Trogg as the Troggboss, so this is him.

We also know that Sourbreath Troggoths are no longer a thing - no mention of them so far, and they are not mentioned in the Troggherd Battalion.  Best paint up your Sourbreath models as Rockgut now...

Edited by GrimTeef
typos
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, HiddenElephant said:

I just figured out that the big troggoth isn't the Troggboss - he's just a regular, non-hero Trogg, and the Troggboss is a different, as-of-yet-unrevealed model.  Sorry, boys, looks like the Sourbreath Troggoths are getting squatted.

They revealed everything. The troggboss can also make a dankhold troggoth