Adepticon 2018 Top Lists & Results

UPDATE: Now the top 21 lists from the Champs (organised by battle points only) and the top 14 team lists are up on the site!

For all the awards, results and lists (when available) go here:  https://aosshorts.com/adepticon-age-of-sigmar-results/  

Updating now with the other events.  

• Best Overall
    • 1st – Sean Troy – Changehost
    • 2nd – Jeff Campbell-Crawley – Fyreslayers
    • 3rd – Adam Trunzo – Seraphon
  • Best in Grand Alliances
    • Chaos – Joe Krier
    • Death – Brendan Melnick
    • Destruction – Scooter Walters
    • Order – Chai Tzola
  • Best Appearance
    • 1st – Terry Pike
    • 2nd – Mike Scalletti
    • 3rd – Chris Slye
  • Best Sports
    • Mitzy!!!

For all the other event coverage, studio preview, event packs and pictures - they are covered in the preview post: https://aosshorts.com/adepticon-2018-age-of-sigmar/

For all the coverage of Idoneth Deepkin, and some background on Mathlann and Cothique: https://aosshorts.com/idoneth-deepkin/

2018logo.png?w=562&ssl=1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Yeah 1-2 hours in the morning, Thursday 22 March ;)

@Antipodean7 thanks a lot ! Looking forward to you reports ! 

Who on TGA is personally going  to Adepticon and can report news here / asks questions for us (please) ??

I'm heading down in the early afternoon on wednesday so I'll be in the seminar.

If there's anything left to pass on by the time the seminar gets out I'll post it in the rumors thread.

1 hour ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Who on TGA is personally going  to Adepticon and can report news here / asks questions for us (please) ??

I don't think there will be any need as they will do a article on the Community site and there will be a load of YouTube videos about anything new.

Personally I'll be checking Twitter a few hours after the event when I wake up on Friday, which will probably have people who attended saying what happened in the seminar. Also @Antipodean7 will have a very good review as will do a round up of all the gossip ;) 

17 minutes ago, Burf said:

I'm heading down in the early afternoon on wednesday so I'll be in the seminar.

If there's anything left to pass on by the time the seminar gets out I'll post it in the rumors thread.

Thank you very much ! I'll be harassing following you !

14 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

I don't think there will be any need as they will do a article on the Community site and there will be a load of YouTube videos about anything new.

Personally I'll be checking Twitter a few hours after the event when I wake up on Friday, which will probably have people who attended saying what happened in the seminar. Also @Antipodean7 will have a very good review as will do a round up of all the gossip ;) 

Yeah, that's right... But I'm kind of very excited about all that, sorry :P I'll try to check Twitter (and maybe repost here) too !

GW usually puts up the info when the panel finishes. I expect the community post to go live 65 hours from now, 3 am on Thursday UK time. 12 pm Thursday here in Japan. I shall be enjoying the preview pics over lunch. Can we expect more than just Deepkin? Exciting times. 

For those attending,  it is GW's other seminars that I would love a report from. They never get covered on the community site 

2 hours ago, Chikout said:

GW usually puts up the info when the panel finishes. I expect the community post to go live 65 hours from now, 3 am on Thursday UK time. 12 pm Thursday here in Japan. I shall be enjoying the preview pics over lunch. Can we expect more than just Deepkin? Exciting times. 

For those attending,  it is GW's other seminars that I would love a report from. They never get covered on the community site 

Oh ? I think they put the info when it starts ! Not sure anymore. Anyway, pretty excited, but not convinced we'll get something else than Idoneth Deepkin.

If there is fluff seminars I too would be glad if someone repost here (like the Black Library weekender "How to the Mortal Realms to Life" seminar)

9 hours ago, Gaz Taylor said:

Obviously Warhammer Community will be the best place for pictures of all the new shineys and I’m not trying to replicate that :) just wanted to tie it together with the tournament packs, lists, crystal brush entries etc etc :) 

On 2018-03-19 at 3:56 AM, HorticulusTGA said:

Yeah 1-2 hours in the morning, Thursday 22 March ;)

@Antipodean7 thanks a lot ! Looking forward to you reports ! 

Your right looking at Adepticon exhibitor halls are 10am to 3pm and start on Thursday 22nd. Also it takes place in Chicago. I woukdn’t expect any news my time until 11am my time which is 10am their time. It’s also means that in London time that will be about 2pm. Also GW has said to expect 5 new announcements and they got all their board game related news out at gama so who knows what they might show.  Oh course this assumes  they put the news up the same time as the announcement and not after.  In a worst case scenario it should be around 4pm my time 7pm London.  If they pull a valve time on us then who knows. So I guess that’s even mega worse case scenario. 

3 minutes ago, Barkanaut said:

If I want to watch the livestream when does it start in est?

I think it's 10PM for you if it's 9PM Central time (or 2AM for us in UK)

1 hour ago, Caladancid said:

The hype train is almost out of control right now, and I don't even know exactly what I'm hyped about!

Yup. I'm very excited as I play all systems. From my question on Facebook, it sounds like they will be making it available on Facebook after it has finished. So I'm hoping to get up early and Chromecast it to my TV and have breakfast :D 

Archived