What happened to the Forums?

Chillpill

The forum software needed an update.  This is the new layout as part of that update.  A few things might be broken but i'm trying to fix them at the mo.  Header bar for example and inexplicably disappeared!!

5 minutes ago, MrCharisma said:

This new layout is a great user experience on mobile. I could never run a search in the old layout due to other buttons overriding the search icon. 

I really like it. 

Actually, I was coming to post that the search button isn't working.

i can hold it down and pop it into a new tab though

10 minutes ago, Ben said:

The forum software needed an update.  This is the new layout as part of that update.  A few things might be broken but i'm trying to fix them at the mo.  Header bar for example and inexplicably disappeared!!

I see! Is there a way to change some of the font colours? Reason I am asking is because the light grey on orange to indicate the number of replies on "Hot topics" for example is really hard to read now. Just a minor thing I noticed, no biggie of course.

TGA.png

27 minutes ago, Chillpill said:

I see! Is there a way to change some of the font colours? Reason I am asking is because the light grey on orange to indicate the number of replies on "Hot topics" for example is really hard to read now. Just a minor thing I noticed, no biggie of course.

TGA.png

Yes. This can be changed ones all the major updates are in place. Another day or two of interruptions then all will be good. 

17 minutes ago, Chillpill said:

Did the update mess with TapaTalk a bit by any chance?

It might have done.  I am working my way down a list of things that need checking/updating.  

TBH, the mobile interface is much better than Tapatalk now.  give it a go. 

Archived