New Podcast! Comedians talk Sigmar!

7 hours ago, Jamie the Jasper said:

The whole bit about Witch Aelves farting into Kharadrons' helmets completely destroyed me! I couldn't see for the tears streaming down my face and had to stop the podcast (and stop working) for 10 minutes to compose myself!

If only there were some artist of bawdy ladies out there co-hosting comedy/AoS podcasts who could draw up such an encounter.

Listened to the first two episodes and couldn't stop laughing the entire time. Your use of comedy to discuss our hobby that revolves around "little men" (as my girlfriend calls them) can help even newcomers get accustomed to all the minutiae that comes with our hobby. Many AOS podcasts I listen to are competitive-themed, so it's refreshing to hear from two dudes who just want to play casually

Keep up the good work, and please, more German voices ?

• Thanks 3

Oh! Just remembered my favourite bit- the anecdote about playing the guy who used paper cutouts for models, who had put a Skaven wizard in a scenery feature. 

"...and he's just got a f**kin' rat, with a staff, on a toilet!!!"

?

Oh, and, "various mustards" cracked me up again on the second time round.

Edited by Kirjava13
  • Thanks 2

On 6/22/2018 at 4:14 PM, John Roy said:

I’m John Roy, I’m a standup comic (Conan, Tonight Show, @midnight, Harmontown) and me and comedian Andrew Dewitt (Kimmel, Showtime, TV Land) have a new podcast where we talk about our favorite hobby, Warhammer: Age of Sigmar.  Check out Legends of The Painty Men here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/legends-of-the-painty-men/id1401094339

I'm going to check this out tonight. Sounds HILARIOUS!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, love the Wanderers shout out! A Ben Vereen model dancing around would be a great addition to my Wanderers force! :) Wanderers: Men Aelves in Tights

Great episode! Twice a month sounds good, though I'd listen about as fast as you can put them out in any case. 

• Thanks 1

I went and checked out that instagram.  Alright then :D

As for Khorne doggy flesh bibs, I think they'd be advantageous in any fight with other predatory animals like other hounds of khorne.  Can't go for the throat if the other doggo has a big tough frill blocking your jaws.

Edited by Nin Win
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1