10 x Chaos Marauders (60)
1 x Chaos Chariots (80)
1 x Chaos Chariots (80)
1 x Chaos Chariots (80)
Plaguetouched Warband (100)

Total: 1000 / 1000
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 79

I make no claim that these lists are any good.

4 hours ago, Olmdebil said:

Robot Boy?  ....il got 3 GUO ,never forget the Rotigus Sweety?

I ended up with 1 large lancy robot boi (they are 280 dollars in Australia) and 1 guo. Gw store said they can ship my order for free via the aust warehouse and I'll get tax back.

I don't want to paint more than 1 guo at a time. Lol.

Maybe it's time to learn how to magnet.

Hey fellow plaguelovers,

I just started out with this great hobby, and Nurgle is, next to Tzeentch, my favorite, and to be honest the more i read about Nurgle and the more i paint them, the more im likin them. Anyhow, got a real quick question. Im tryin to find out a sort of "whats the best Nurgle tactics". I have been reading this complete topic and i know i read somewhere something about plaguedrones. (Obviously :) ) But i forgot to write it down, so the question is, on average whats better to have with regard to plaguedrones. 2 units of 3 or 1 unit of 6? I read it somewhere and someone made a statement about it.

Furthermore, if i understand it correctly i have to get myself a lot of plaguebearers! (anvil) 

Greetz

1 of 6. More survivable to reach opponents, more chances to bring back dead one's as the unit lasts longer. Throws out a horrible amount of attacks, just have a lord of afflictions follow them.

That said, I am running 3 of them and 2 pusgoyles, just because gorgeous models.

19 minutes ago, Soulsmith said:

1 of 6. More survivable to reach opponents, more chances to bring back dead one's as the unit lasts longer. Throws out a horrible amount of attacks, just have a lord of afflictions follow them.

That said, I am running 3 of them and 2 pusgoyles, just because gorgeous models.

Thanks, will write it down this time. The models are great indeed....

What i also like in those nurgle models is the humor! GUO sitting on a nurgling, horticulous with a nurgling as bait for his snail (like a carrot for a horse), the nurgling on the mini fly et etc.

12 minutes ago, Soulsmith said:

@CaptainNippon I like it, but honestly don't think you need the beast or the heralds. Removing them gives you 300 points, 200 of which could be plague drones.

Do you feel that Plague Drones are a must? 

I figured the Beast synergizes well with Horticulus and the Heralds seemed like useful support. 

2 hours ago, Fluxlord said:

Hey fellow plaguelovers,

I just started out with this great hobby, and Nurgle is, next to Tzeentch, my favorite, and to be honest the more i read about Nurgle and the more i paint them, the more im likin them. Anyhow, got a real quick question. Im tryin to find out a sort of "whats the best Nurgle tactics". I have been reading this complete topic and i know i read somewhere something about plaguedrones. (Obviously :) ) But i forgot to write it down, so the question is, on average whats better to have with regard to plaguedrones. 2 units of 3 or 1 unit of 6? I read it somewhere and someone made a statement about it.

Furthermore, if i understand it correctly i have to get myself a lot of plaguebearers! (anvil) 

Greetz

It might happen that you bring one unit and leave the other for summoning purposes.  They are about the only thing worthwhile to summon most likely, outside chance it’s beast of nurgle but I somewhat doubt that.

I mean, throwing out some late game plaguebearers for objective shenanigans might be a thing occasionally but it seems like shooting for a drone squad turn three is the best bet.

Which frees up points for more mortals and GUOs!

On the other hand I could be totally off base.   

39 minutes ago, CaptainNippon said:

Papa Nurgle is calling and I was wondering whether a daemon only list like the one below is workable in your estimation. 

nurgle.JPG.7c6462be9168d1b3a70b564852131d69.JPG

The herald's are just currently not worth it (besides the wizard).  Too hero heavy for the point cost. Way more plaguebearers or drones.

3 hours ago, Fluxlord said:

Hey fellow plaguelovers,

Greetz

I don't know if this is the best strategy but it is the one I am considering with what I know.  Drones are one of the most efficient uses of summoning points because they are faster at getting back into the fray.  Mathematically, it appears you will get a couple units a game.  I will be side-boarding all drones and build my list with other models.

Also watching a video review of GHB18 gave a brief glimpse of Everchosen...  all 6 battalions (including plaguetouched) were gone.  Either they were moved, or deleted.

1 hour ago, CaptainNippon said:

Do you feel that Plague Drones are a must? 

I figured the Beast synergizes well with Horticulus and the Heralds seemed like useful support. 

Yeah, I quickly fell in love with mine after a few games, they hit really hard. Unfortunately it just isn't strong enough synergy. Try dropping the heralds and beast for 3 plague drones and an ordinary poxbringer, never hurts to take more wizards.

Archived