Behold the Kharadron Overlords!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/27/2017 at 11:58 PM, AsraiR said:

I've ordered some more metallic colours including a lovely deep metallic red.

Hope there's more pricing and timing info in WD, that preview video didn't seem to show much unless I missed it.

which metallic red pray tell?  The Vallejo Signal Red??

I really wanted to do a dark, dare I say it, "aos28" style colour scheme for the KO that I am buying - was thinking of dirty silver armour, bronze for the beards, and deep purple for the clothes and bright cyan for the livery, grey for the webbing etc, but after reading the White Dwarf I am wondering if they're just going to look much better with a bright regal colour scheme that reflects their incredible. mining. talent.

How easy is paint removal?

6 minutes ago, Malakithe said:

Ooh that's a nice red. Do they have other metallics?

Take a look on the GreenStuffWorld ebay store, they have quite a few. I've been using the Cobalt Alchemy on my Tzeentch Arcanies as its a nice light metallic blue.

So, we should be getting some prices listed this week...and I just paid off my credit card balance :)

I'm excited for more Warscroll leaks as well as sitting down with the book and reading it like a novel, back to back and then over again.

4 hours ago, Hystarion said:

Someone posted this on a forum, not sure it's true, but seems likely :

- Ironclad 115$/90€

- Frigate 90$=70€

- Gunhauler 60$= 50€

- Characters 40$=32,50€

- Units 50$=40€

Probably right - consistent with recent prices anyway

On 24/03/2017 at 6:14 PM, Percivael said:

Can't wait for the battletome! I hope they encorporate some maritime folklore into the fluff -  Sailor superstitions, tales of ghost ships, treasure islands, Aethermaids whose psiren songs lure Overlord ships onto floating crystal islands! 

With no prices in Aprils WD i wouldnt be surprised if these arent up for preorder til the 15th with the whole release lasting into May... happy to be wrong tho!

Archived