Events UK: South Coast GT 2017

Dan Heelan

Event Title: South Coast GT 2017
Event Author: Dan Heelan
Calendar: Events UK
Event Date: 04/21/2017 04:00 PM to 04/23/2017 07:30 PM

This is the UK's largest singles Warhammer: Age of Sigmar event, returning again for its 8th Year.

Date for SCGT2017: 21st - 23rd April 2017

This thread will contain updates & info, the main central source of info is here: heelanhammer.com/SCGT

Ticket Purchase Information:

*Tickets will be £45.00.
*Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday 31st January 2016 at 20:00 GMT.
*There will be £2.00 deposit to pay via paypal (‘Gift’). We will use the time of the ticket sale to help us allocate tickets where this is required. This deposit is non refundable if you are allocated a ticket (see below).
*The PayPal address for payment is danheelan@btinternet.com. Payments made before the ticket sale open will drop to the bottom of the time stamp ‘queue’ if this separation is required, so please do not pay early.
*Players may pay for up to 15 people per transaction (i.e your club). Please dont abuse this option.
*Any players who effectively pay twice via another player (i.e you pay for you and your friend, and your friend does the same) will be automatically sent to the back of the “ticket” queue during ticket allocation. Over the last few years the increase in this “time stamp winning tactic” has caused us a massive headache.
*Full names of all players must be included in the paypal. If you are concerned about the extra typing time, I would suggest a copy/paste strategy
*During the week following the 31st, a list will go up with a list of initial confirmed entrants.
*Players will be allocated a player reference / ticket and asked then, during the next 28 days, to pay online via BACs/internet transfer (using the player reference) to our account (details to follow) the balance of £43.00.
*We will allocate tickets as we see fit (as does any event), which can be a multi stage process. Time of payment is very important but not the only factor (but the only factor in your control).
*Once we have allocated the initial tickets, other players will be placed on the reserve list. If/when paid players drop out refunds will be issued and the next player on the reserve will be “prompted”, allocated a player reference and given 14 days to pay the balance. Tickets are not transferable.
*Any player who does not gain entry to the event by the time the event arrives (through lack of spaces) will have their £2 refunded. This is the only situation where this refund will occur.
*Refunds of the balance of £43 will only be offered up to March 31st 2017. After this date they are non-refundable due to costs paid and often the inability at short notice to re-fill to spot.
*We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone for any reason. You will be told the reason if this is you and your money refunded.
*For the past few years this event has sold out within seconds so you will need to be fast. That said, every year we have had last minute places appearing. So I will say again, if you want to come, buy a ticket and wait for the call. Keep the weekend free; history tells us you will get in.
*When buying a ticket you accept our right to use images of your armies, and potentially you playing, in our promotion and coverage of the event.

Details for the balancing payment for SCGT tickets:

Please send the remaining £43 per player via online banking (preferably) to:

Online banking details:
The DWR Tournament Group
Barclays Bank
Sort Code 20-69-34
Account Number: 73565750

Alternatively, if you must(!), you can send a cheque to:

Dan Heelan
Unit 1 Byngs Business Park
Soake Road
Denmead
Waterlooville
Hampshire
PO7 6QX

Make cheques payable to “The DWR Tournament Group”.

VERY IMPORTANT: You MUST use the player reference provided next to your name as your payment reference, for example “111”. If paying for more than one we need references for as many as will fit in the box. If you pay for more people than will fit in the box, we then need an email to dan@heelanhammer.com with the date, amount paid, and which players the payment covered as a double check.

I cannot stress how important this is to us!

If you paid paypal in full by accident or arrangement, obviously you don’t need to make the above balancing payment

We would like payments in by Tuesday the 28th February 2017.

South Coast GT 2017

Edited by Dan Heelan
  • Like 1

On 20 January 2017 at 4:06 PM, SlyRebirth said:

Is it possible/allowed to come along to spectate? I've never been to an event before, and would like to understand it all a bit better before taking the leap...

Yup! Fine, just keep distance from table really thats it.

On 20 January 2017 at 4:05 PM, HobbyHammer said:

If Grudges are a thing.. I grudge #megaboss @Chris Tomlin. Lessons need to be taught. Feel the power of my lance! O.o

No grudges sadly!

20 hours ago, Rupert Read said:

Hi, is it definitely custom scenarios?

Yes.

• Like 1

So.... we sold over 200 tickets in a minute - great effort people! If you haven't got a ticket PLEASE do still put your deposit in. Every year we have drop outs, every year we could take more people as a result.

Thanks again for your continued support of the event! Its going to be epic :- )

More details on entrants list in the week. If there is a reserve list initial figures suggest it won't be massive so please do apply!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Dan Heelan said:

So.... we sold over 200 tickets in a minute - great effort people! If you haven't got a ticket PLEASE do still put your deposit in. Every year we have drop outs, every year we could take more people as a result.

Thanks again for your continued support of the event! Its going to be epic :- )

More details on entrants list in the week. If there is a reserve list initial figures suggest it won't be massive so please do apply!

Thats nuts!

Testament to you guys! Hope I got in!!

Quick update - if you bought a ticket on the night you have a place. We are at 200+, but still taking reserves as the every year we get drop outs late in the day. So if you want in, send over your deposit!

Details at heelanhammer.com/scgt

Full pack and entrants list (with player ID numbers) to follow asap.

Edited by Dan Heelan
  • Like 3