The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Vagard said:

jezzails are the new manskewers boltboyz

Sooo they are going to carry the whole army for most of this edition? 😜

I'm very anxious to see the changes the bog boyz get. Dare I say a little nervous even....

• Sad 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

ok wow two reveals on my birthday week to a start. I'll talk about Grombrindal awesome model on a later date due my many strong opinions surrounding it, but for now to update the list

Skaven

Trailer confirmed:

• Clan rats
  • AoS Clanrats Apr8 Image1
  • Warlord on Giant rat
    • 10 new units in the Age of Sigmar 4th edition trailer
  • Rat ogre
  • Warhammer Age Of Sigmar's Time Is Over, The Time Of The Skaven Has Come
  • [Thumb - IMG_9062.jpeg]
  • Jezails
  • 10 new units in the Age of Sigmar 4th edition trailer

@SG Warhound Rumors 

•  Stormvermin
  • Grey seer
  • Warlock engineer
  • AoS WalockEngineerApr22 Image1
    • Mention two Warlock assumedly since the one with the Warpvolt obliterator
    • Skaven-Warlock-2.png
  • Arch Warlock (maybe a named Warlock?)
  • Master moulder
  • Globadiers
  • ALL Weapon team 
  • Nu-Queek of some sort with bodyguards
  • Globadiers
  • New Verminlord
  • New Artillery (Hyper rattling cannonade leak unit)
  • Age of Sigmar 4th edition confirmed, with a Skaven invasion
  • New Behmoth
  • New wolf rats

Stormcast

Trailer confirmed

• The Lord Vigilant on Gryph-Stalker as per @Whitefang back me up)
  • r/ageofsigmar - Screenshot of the new units in from the trailer
  • F11F6AA0-F839-42CC-B23F-96D79A6DB8EF.jpeg.7209f08290bb82fe64b8753c70d98322.jpeg.912b7cd184ef5bbd8288eb413d32db39.jpeg
  • Liberators
  • Liberators Reforged – Heed Sigmar's Call With the First Miniature of the  New Edition - Warhammer Community
  • SG Warhound - The Grand Alliance Community
  •  Reclusians 
  • AoS Reclusian Apr15 Image1
  • 42A20821-EE7D-42A3-A587-10915ED7DECB.jpeg.7690c7d09a4557d21301177f9bb3f14e.jpeg
  • Prosecutors
  • SG Warhound - The Grand Alliance Community

Leaked/rumor

• Cover art executioner
  • GW Hints at New Warhammer Edition With Latest Preview
  • 3200dca47f678b3515946554b9647e24_133644.jpeg
  • Lighting ghiest?
  • r/ageofsigmar - New Edition art
  • Knight heraldor?
  • A knight arcanum equivalent?
  • Domitan's Stormcoven Are Ready to Purge the Wyrdhollow with Holy Bolts of  Lucent Lightning - Warhammer Community
  • 2023-12-20.png
Edited by Dragon-knight77
spelling and adding things
  • Thanks 2

I wonder what units the warlock engineer will be able to take in his retinue. He's not a spellcaster any more, basically he's just a good jezzail unit attachment that can wander off, but it may be that his retinue unit selection makes him a good choice too.

Just now, Garrac said:

Um, so then @Whitefang was wrong about a grey seer on the box? Can't imagine three characters on it.

do we know for sure that the galvaneer(?) leaked model is in the launch box, it's on a single sprue and not a combined sprue so I could see it not being in the box. But also indomitus necron half had 4 characters and the space marine half had 5 lol. Dominion had 4 SCE chars and 4 KB chars. I don't think it's out of the question

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Acrozatarim said:

I wonder what units the warlock engineer will be able to take in his retinue. He's not a spellcaster any more, basically he's just a good jezzail unit attachment that can wander off, but it may be that his retinue unit selection makes him a good choice too.

Probably anyone from clan Skryre.

2 minutes ago, Luperci said:

do we know for sure that the galvaneer(?) leaked model is in the launch box, it's on a single sprue and not a combined sprue so I could see it not being in the box. But also indomitus necron half had 4 characters and the space marine half had 5 lol. Dominion had 4 SCE chars and 4 KB chars. I don't think it's out of the question

I would say he is not.

14 minutes ago, Acrozatarim said:

A single Command Ability (skaven Battle Trait) that target "Skryre Heroes" would be enough to give him a role appart from eing a sniper. Let's wait until we see te whole picture.

If you look at my sherlock holmes articles on the past, I already deduced that the leaked engineer was not indeed part of the starter box.

But I guess grey seer its not indeed out yet. Wasnt there a suposed leaker comenting the full content of the starter box here? Seems like they were wrong.

7 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Um, so then @Whitefang was wrong about a grey seer on the box? Can't imagine three characters on it.

Soul Wars had four characters in Nighthaunt side (Knight of Shrouds on Steed, Spirit Torment, Guardian of Souls, Lord Executioner).

Dominion had four characters in Stormcast side (Yndrasta, Lord Imperatant, Knight Arcanum, Knight Vexilor) and Kruelboyz side (Killaboss on Gnashtoof, Killaboss on foot, Swampcalla Shaman, Murknob with Belcha-Banna). 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Garrac said:

If you look at my sherlock holmes articles on the past, I already deduced that the leaked engineer was not indeed part of the starter box.

But I guess grey seer its not indeed out yet. Wasnt there a suposed leaker comenting the full content of the starter box here? Seems like they were wrong.

if there is a grey seer, then it'd make sense that this guy isn't a wizard I suppose, not doubling up on character types then. I remember someone saying there'd be a master moulder? not sure if that was proven false but it'd fit with the rat ogors and wolfrat mount

if there is a grey seer, then it'd make sense that this guy isn't a wizard I suppose, not doubling up on character types then. I remember someone saying there'd be a master moulder? not sure if that was proven false but it'd fit with the rat ogors and wolfrat mount

Also, Whitefang didn't say there was one 100%. He said that maybe there was also a Grey Seer.

• Thanks 3

I think it's 100% that there'll be a wizard on each side in the box, and if the Warlock Engineer is no longer a wizard, that doesn't leave a huge amount of options for who will take the spellcasting slot unless they're putting a Verminlord in there too.

A Grey Seer in the box makes a lot of sense to me. Those boxes typically want to cover a little bit of everything, including spellcasting. The current one also hasn't been available outside of the Vanguard for a long time and feels like a nice counterpart to the one bundled in new sets.

Did the murder the plague priest in the model cleansing? Maybe a grey seer that can be built as a plague priest, like in Total Warhammer? I seem to remember them being the same model with a different staff and stink lines floating around the plague priest.

27 minutes ago, HCMistborn said:

Did the murder the plague priest in the model cleansing? Maybe a grey seer that can be built as a plague priest, like in Total Warhammer? I seem to remember them being the same model with a different staff and stink lines floating around the plague priest.

Heads should be very different though, plague priests are'nt horned as grey seers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HCMistborn said:

It really rare in AoS for a foot hero to have an alternative build into another hero. Sometimes we are lucky to even get a different weapon loadout.

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, novakai said:

It really rare in AoS for a foot hero to have an alternative build into another hero. Sometimes we are lucky to even get a different weapon loadout.

If they do, the alternate build is usually a named character.

• Thanks 1