The Rumour Thread

15 minutes ago, Feii said:

it looks fine. The systems in the game looks really interesting and promising. Some animations look stiff in the trailer and we need to see more encounters to see how varied those maps are. I don't expect Hades level of level variety but I just hope it is not the same metalurgic facility every other run/quest. The concept is sound how it works out is another thing. 

19 minutes ago, dirkdragonslayer said:

You joke, but I am pretty sure the Boxed Game day is going to have teasers for the video game Necromunda: Hired Gun. Which is fair, since the gameplay reveals of it so far look great.

Theres also 40K Darktide to be released as well. 

Since we got the mobile game with AOS, we might see a release trailer for Hired Gun today. It would also be cool to see more of Stormground but that ship probably sailed with no mention on Monday.

I think Total War 3 being next week hints that Saturday isn't TOW; why not reveal more of both especially if the TOW news is about more Kislev models?

The only thing I'm expecting today is to be impressed by the Idoneth warband after how amazing this UW season has been so far. Anything AOS outside of that will be a nice surprise!

"

Here's a sneak peak at the cast list

... James Purefoy as Gregor Eisenhorn
Lenny James as Godwyn Fischig
Gugu Mbatha-Raw as Alizebeth Bequin
David Warner as Uber Aemos

Lenny Kravitz as Midas Betancore
Andy Serkis as Pontius Glaw
Michael McElhatton as Quixos
David Tennant as The Voice of Cherubael
"

12 minutes ago, Feii said:

"

"

No way did they get Tennant. I love the guy but since he's now been The Doctor(arguably the best one), and Scrooge McDuck(so he's got that Disney Credentials), he's going to be worth a whole lot.

Edited by Loyal Son of Khemri

Supposedly reliable leaks and the Warhammer being May's coin are just too much for me to believe it's anything but at least a teaser trailer/confirmation of 3.0.

Unless of course there's meant to be multiple announcements.

Just now, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

No way they got Tennant, I love the guy but since he's now been The Doctor(arguably the best one), and Scrooge McDuck(so he's got that Disney Credentials), he's going to be worth a whole lot.

He read for the Warhammer Adventures audio books to be fair.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

Just now, Clan's Cynic said:

Supposedly reliable leaks and the Warhammer being May's coin are just too much for me to believe it's anything but at least a teaser trailer/confirmation of 3.0.

Unless of course there's meant to be multiple announcements.

Too many leaks, looks like the rat-men have been at the pipes.

19 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Yeah, I'm definitely in the... "Bretonnian Stormcast just means more heraldic/knightly Stormcast" camp rather than say, expecting Giles showing up (although if there's a character who'd make sense returning as a Stormcast it'd be him).

this is what i am also hoping for not just the same Bretonia as before but more of a mix of the new Stormcast aesthetic with a more traditional Knightly touch. I realy want to start an Army with Knights and Clerics and so on but there is not really a new army with the aesthetic i am searching for ( Citys of sigmar is okay but the most models are to old for my taste and it´s not given that they wille get an larger update for the older units ) and if there is a green knight in between i wouldnt mind it at all 😅

18 hours ago, xking said:

Maybe that new army is not stormcast. but is instead freeguild or the  knight of azyr?  

An army like this 

EMELDA_BRASKOV-675x1024.png

This would be also perfect dont get me wrong the Stormcasts are nice but their Helmets dont look interestingly diverse enough for my taste at the moment. So an Knightly Update or an army with a similar Theme and a more traditonal grounded aesthetic would be nice.

1 minute ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

No way did they get Tennant. I love the guy but since he's now been The Doctor(arguably the best one), and Scrooge McDuck(so he's got that Disney Credentials), he's going to be worth a whole lot.

I know Khemri didn't have a stock market for some time now but GW is worth 3 times more than UK's  fisheries atm. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

Tennant narrated one of the WH YA adventures books (not sure if I got the name correctly) so it's not out of the question.

Edit: ninja'd

Edited by Raviv

6 minutes ago, GenericEdgyName said:

One one hand, I was already preparing for dissapointment and wouldn't be so surprised if we only got the eisenhorn trailer

On the other, do we have any, even slightest, reason (other than a previous account being taken down) reason to believe this is a true, legit leak?

hope they prepare us for disappointment and then hit us with good news

Edited by baiardo

16 minutes ago, Feii said:

"

"

Now that I think about it, Lenny James is pretty much the protagonist of Fear The Walking Dead now, so unless he's leaving - which hasn't been announced to my knowledge - I doubt he's involved.

1 minute ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Now that I think about it, Lenny James is pretty much the protagonist of Fear The Walking Dead now, so unless he's leaving - which hasn't been announced to my knowledge - I doubt he's involved.

in the modern days and with a good director they can be done with scenes in 1-2 months and the actor has 10 other months to shoot for other projects. You see a lot of actors being on multiple projects a year nowadays. 

2 minutes ago, Enoby said:

Is this leaker reputable at all? Like, I reckon I could set up a Twitter account called @TombKingLeaks, claim it got taken down, and it doesn't mean anything

I don't know it is a rumour thread. TheHonestWargamer was talking about the TV show rumours back in the february/march and then they got a guy from Marvel.