The Rumour Thread

Info on the rules and indexes are going to be the most exciting bit for me I think. Index "Season" or the year(s) before everyone gets their books and things are solved, is the most interesting and exciting time for me.

Also I've seen Darkoath so my AoS fix is sated 😅

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 01rtb01 said:

Is it wrong to expect disappointment? I'm assuming we'll see a rat and a stormcast as per last year's adepticon reveals plus a trailer.

With darkoath being shown early I'm not sure much will be seen. Happy to be wrong but tempering expectations seems a better way to avoid disappointment.

In 2022 they showed the Horus Heresy cinematic trailer at AdeptiCon and nothing else. In 2023 they did something similar with 40k (Primaris Lieutenant and the one Tyranid wasn't it?), so yeah, I think it's a safe bet we'll just see the cinematic and maybe 1-2 individual models, but no full set. It's possible the leaked photos may have spooked them a bit into revealing a little more than 30k or 40k saw at their new edition announcements though.

I reckon with Darkoath accidentally leaked, we'll probably see at least a few things from Dawnbringers VI, but maybe not everything?

Edited by Clan's Cynic

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

I'm setting my twins for bed and myself to get some sleep before the preview. Is any other EU fella staying awake at 4 AM with me?

I will have to wake up this time to help my wife with a baby, so yeah, I will be there😁

1 hour ago, Acrozatarim said:

I'd advise really keeping your expectations limited when it comes to info about 4th ed rules changes tomorrow. I'd expect mechanics to be kept very tight to their chest for now, and only parcelled out slowly over the months to come.

They showed a surprising amount off about the rules for 10th, so I expect to at least know most of the high level stuff.

56 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

In 2022 they showed the Horus Heresy cinematic trailer at AdeptiCon and nothing else. In 2023 they did something similar with 40k (Primaris Lieutenant and the one Tyranid wasn't it?), so yeah, I think it's a safe bet we'll just see the cinematic and maybe 1-2 individual models, but no full set. It's possible the leaked photos may have spooked them a bit into revealing a little more than 30k or 40k saw at their new edition announcements though.

I reckon with Darkoath accidentally leaked, we'll probably see at least a few things from Dawnbringers VI, but maybe not everything?

Horus Heresy was full box reveal + extras and the trailer (probably because it got leaked a year before :D).

And 10th 40k was 2 Terminators and 2 Tyranids, some extra info and the trailer.

Edited by Asbestress

6 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

Horus Heresy was full box reveal + extras and the trailer (probably because it got leaked a year before :D).

And 10th 40k was 2 Terminators and 2 Tyranids, some extra info and the trailer.

Even though everybody knew about the 30k box, it was just the trailer at Adepticon (I only remember because everybody was surprised when the cat had been out of the bag for so long). The official full boxset was at WarhammerFest a month or so later. 

I am hoping we see the full set at tonight though, at least if there's no plans for another Online WarhammerFest (there might be, but who knows), however I've got my senses set to Cynic this time.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Twisted Firaun said:

HASHUT! HASHUT! HAAAAASSSSSHHHUUUUTTTTT!!!!!

1 hour ago, Garrac said:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

IMG_0550.jpeg

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Even though everybody knew about the 30k box, it was just the trailer at Adepticon (I only remember because everybody was surprised when the cat had been out of the bag for so long). The official full boxset was at WarhammerFest a month or so later. 

I am hoping we see the full set at tonight though, at least if there's no plans for another Online WarhammerFest (there might be, but who knows), however I've got my senses set to Cynic this time.

There was a throwaway line in a community article a while back that said "no warhemmer fest on the calender" so i do wonder how that fits into the reveals for AoS 4.0

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dindi said:

There was a throwaway line in a community article a while back that said "no warhemmer fest on the calender" so i do wonder how that fits into the reveals for AoS 4.0

Very likely we will have a dedicated preview like we had in the past.