The Rumour Thread

5 minutes ago, Chikout said:

I'm trying to pin point what the problem. I actually really like this helmet which is very similar. Is the problem actually the shape of the helmet and not the nose at all?Screenshot_20240319-203617.png.d3965dd7278d8f43a718729cca759812.png

I've never been a fan of the all the way up the head nose strip, but the countoured helmet I think is also part of the issue... looks more like a mask then a helmet to me.

Edited by GloomkingWortwazi

44 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I actually think the weapon we saw is the one for Paladins instead, rather than having hammers everywhere we would see some variation in the box, IMO.

That was the first thing i thought, but paladin's weapons don't have the little banner on them, and the leaked dude is looking at down, and would be weird to have an infantry checking the floor.

10 minutes ago, Chikout said:

I'm trying to pin point what the problem. I actually really like this helmet which is very similar. Is the problem actually the shape of the helmet and not the nose at all?Screenshot_20240319-203617.png.d3965dd7278d8f43a718729cca759812.png

I think the absence of visible bolts does a lot. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

WAIT A SECOND! Do you smell it? It is the smell of a resolved Rumour Engine! it could be TOW then rather than my first Votann guess.

EDIT: And the lower bit of the shadow. The shield. It is indeed the new TOW model, so the RE engine we saw was the first ever TOW RE.

Oh yeah that's 100% TOW Dwarfs. We've known a King With Shieldbearers was coming from the greatly increased base size and it specifying three-models are carrying him rather than the old model's two.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Snarff said:

I like the new liberator helmets tbh, they fit the thunderstrike aesthetic well.

Yes, I think they are neat. I am sure all kits will have helmet-less options, or you can swap from all the spare Thunderstrike heads you probably already have or can source on ebay, so no biggie. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GloomkingWortwazi said:

It's from Total War Warhammer II; a Rat Ogre Bonebreaker.

Ah I was going to say that wh2s assets are nowhere near that high Res but that looks like it's from a render of the model itself as opposed to anything ingame.

2 minutes ago, Gaball Slaaneshi said:

You will force me to leave that forum until the Preview. I don't want to be too spoiled by the leaks.

You are in the wrong thread then hehe. Also, I think we won't see everything from the leaks in the preview.

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, SG Warhound said:

Singapore Warhound

Oh my…

Perfect!

97D8ACBF-EE46-4F6B-ABAE-2DF98CFB803C.jpeg

This is either an extensive hype campaign, or...

There's full on manhunt going on at GW for someone with the vague description of "maybe East-Asian/Singapoeran and has access to the AoS project files/a core book, get them before they leak everything please"

Edited by Asbestress