The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Inferno said:

It is so obvious that Singapore Warhound  is GW employee :) and this is they new marketing strategy to build hype!
No matter, i love it :D

A company that kicked out a popular content creator from Warhammer World, because he posted on IG a photo of a model with the wrong weapon, only hours before that model had been revealed anyway, is not likely to be using controlled leaks as a marketing tool. It's just not in their DNA.

• Like 1

WAIT A SECOND! Do you smell it? It is the smell of a resolved Rumour Engine! it could be TOW then rather than my first Votann guess.

EDIT: And the lower bit of the shadow. The shield. It is indeed the new TOW model, so the RE engine we saw was the first ever TOW RE.

ImagenvfVBZ2HouDLJ8Ull.jpg

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

10 minutes ago, Someravella said:

Imagen

New dwarf hero for TOW or new fyreslayers?

Guys it ToW dwarf look at the bottom he being carry on a shield you can bearly see the hand holding it

Edit:He has a roman-esq plume which is intersting like that goes aginst the classic Horned not-viking helm 

Doubt he a slayer as no slayer would be lifted rather then lifting.

Edited by Dragon-knight77
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Dindi said:

Bottom one makes me think of updated Paladins/Paladins in thunder strike armour. 

For sure. It has the same helmet as an Annhilator and they are the only Thunderstrike paladin equivalent and only ones with that armour.

Double post.

But will use it to say so it really does look like we will get Thunderstrike warrior and Ruination at the same time then.

Do find the helmet face odd but will still grab some new liberators

Edited by Vaellas

16 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Isn't it too much renewal on top of the new minis? It would be their biggest renewal ever.

For sure. If we get all the chunkcast renewed it will be a slow burn like always.

3 minutes ago, Dindi said:

Why would the old SCE archers be redone when we already have thunderstrike archers?

Avoiding some of the unneeded unit spam would be a good thing imo 

Yeah, hopefully they're on the same page and clean up the amount of warscroll bloat by having some of the established newer units phase out the older ones (like they already should have 🥱)

4 minutes ago, SG Warhound said:

Singapore Warhound

……

Pathetic

50F886D1-4C5A-4944-971D-6299A629210A.jpeg

4 minutes ago, SG Warhound said:

?

06439357-186D-49AB-80F8-9AE30BF215E9.jpeg

Going to have to agree with him it an ungly helemet that im just going to swap. Hopefully there alternatives?? 

So far it Liberators, Ruin Prime, assumely Paladins so far

5 minutes ago, SG Warhound said:

Singapore Warhound

……

Pathetic

With the other images I thought that maybe there was some color distortion going on here but with the red plume here its clear they aren't painted golden but silver or white instead.

For any special Ruination chamber it makes sense if they use a special color scheme but this is a basic Liberator. I also can't seen them changing the basic Stormcast color from gold so the source of these images might not be the launch set but some showcase page about different paint schemes in a book instead?

15 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

WAIT A SECOND! Do you smell it? It is the smell of a resolved Rumour Engine! it could be TOW then rather than my first Votann guess.

EDIT: And the lower bit of the shadow. The shield. It is indeed the new TOW model, so the RE engine we saw was the first ever TOW RE.

ImagenvfVBZ2HouDLJ8Ull.jpg

The head crest reminds me of the TWW thane.

IMG_9051.webp

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, SG Warhound said:

Singapore Warhound

……

Pathetic

10 minutes ago, SG Warhound said:

?

06439357-186D-49AB-80F8-9AE30BF215E9.jpeg

That's a shame... I get they want to keep it classic and updated at the same time but he do be lookin pretty dopey.

Edited by GloomkingWortwazi

23 hours ago, Karriko said:
3 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Going to have to agree with him it an ungly helemet that im just going to swap. Hopefully there alternatives?? 

So far it Liberators, Ruin Prime, assumely Paladins so far

Oof.. was hoping theyd pick a different helmet no nose mick gee is no good

3 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

With the other images I thought that maybe there was some color distortion going on here but with the red plume here its clear they aren't painted golden but silver or white instead.

For any special Ruination chamber it makes sense if they use a special color scheme but this is a basic Liberator. I also can't seen them changing the basic Stormcast color from gold so the source of these images might not be the launch set but some showcase page about different paint schemes in a book instead?

What about a mix of different Stormhosts? It feels like there are three schemes already. If you are taking the most damaged ones it makes sense to have a mix and match of them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

Just a nudge folks but don't get too hung up about grainy pictures. Wait until you've see the actual reveal before getting too happy/annoyed :D 

We knew they were coming. Doesn't matter how good the quality is, it would be there still 😅

Edited by Ejecutor

I'm trying to pin point what the problem. I actually really like this helmet which is very similar. Is the problem actually the shape of the helmet and not the nose at all?Screenshot_20240319-203617.png.d3965dd7278d8f43a718729cca759812.png

Edited by Chikout
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Chikout said:

I'm trying to pin point what the problem. I actually really like this helmet which is very similar. Is the problem actually the shape of the helmet and not the nose at all?Screenshot_20240319-203617.png.d3965dd7278d8f43a718729cca759812.png

Yeah. I think it is the shape. The lack of the "sides thingy" exacerbates its presence.

50F886D1-4C5A-4944-971D-6299A629210A.jpegScreenshot_20240319-203617.png.d3965dd7278d8f43a718729cca759812.png

• Like 1