The Rumour Thread

25 minutes ago, Gaball Slaaneshi said:

Skaven is confirmed = the Bell

A city will probably fall in the hands of skaven = the prophecy in Dawnbringers.

Sigmar lied, everything has a price = Stormcast are not Eternals

But who can say it ? Not Skaven sure....

A Stormcast ? Probably.

What about the little rat crossing?

My analysis is the following:

A bell is ringing in the middle of a proper City of Sigmar. It is not a small town or a recently built dawner's crusade village.

It looks like we are in the middle of a storm, but are we? There are thunders here and there. Obviously, to the less trained eyes, this looks like a storm, but what else explodes in a thunder when they die? Stormcast Eternals in Thunderstrike Armour.

The Thunders are accompanied by something like an earth-sacked explosion. If we sum this to the bell and the little rat crossing the screen I would say we will have a follow-up video (the same but longer) where the screen is opened and we see a battle between rats and stormcasts and where the latest are being destroyed without too much to do. That's where the lies from Sigmar come from. Stormcasts are not those massive heroes/ defences he promised. This time they are failing. Why? Probably because of that rumoured new warp weapon that the little 'yes-yes' created.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gaball Slaaneshi said:

Can we have a Big Vermintide II Expansion pack for AoS ? It could be incredible.

Why an expension when it could be a real new game

4 heroes from the Order, from the Seraphon to the Karadron

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Gaball Slaaneshi said:

Skaven are a reality known in Mortal Realms (relative of the society but every Azyrites Citizen know that Skaven are a chaos race who can live in their sewers.)

We seem to have had this conversation in other times and spaces... ;) 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, RexHavoc said:

"Everything has a price"

Except all the things out of stock on the webstore for months a time 😅(well actually I guess they do have a price, you just can't exchange anything for said items!)

I'm keeping my expectations very low...that way I hope to be pleasantly surprised rather than getting to the big reveal and finding out that the leaked skaven big gun is the only new model and the '4th edition set' turns out to just a price rise on a bunch of old models.

That's a pretty unrealistic approach. We all know new ed box = new sweet and cool toys.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Very exciting. Also it does look like to the right of the screen "something" may have burst from the ground where the green mist is. The rat runs from there in to the green mist on the left. A few seconds in there is a large sound, it is not thunder, it sounds like something smashing in to rock/ bricks/ a wall/ a building almost like a battering ram OR LARGE RAT SHAPED THINGS. In the background there is also lava running down the mountains so this may very well be the city formed in Aqshy.

Edit: We also recently learned there is a vast city under the new one built in Aqshy

Edited by Vaellas
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Elbaf said:

Why an expension when it could be a real new game

4 heroes from the Order, from the Seraphon to the Karadron

Honestly I would love for it to open up even more. Maybe 6 heroes, 4 from order and 2 from Death (if rumours are true about Death having a more protagonist role in the future). Maybe with a far wider scope in general, taking inspiration from Helldivers 2 which has shown how far you can push the boundaries in the 4 player co-op space.

4 Order:

Human: Order of Azyr (witch hunter), Fusilier, Knight Marshal classes.

Elf: Lumineth, Kurnothi, Idoneth classes

Dwarf: Obvious - Dispossessed, Fyreslayer, Karadron

Seraphon: Harder to do as it is split in very different subspecies, think Skink, Saurus, Krox would be too much but would be awesome

Death:

Vampire: Legion of Blood/Night, Vyrkos, Ghoul King

Ossiarch: Liege Kavalos, Mortisan Soulreaper, Boneshaper?

or (with 1 being DLC?)

NH instead: Guardian of Souls, Knight of Shrouds, Lord Executioner

Generally tried to fit a support/ranged, a jack of all trades and pure melee for each as best I could but not that neat in many cases. THink this would be an awesome setup for an AoS game though!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Also, it is interesting how the closer buildings have more reminiscence of WHFB buildings than to those scenery kits released for AoS.

In artworks and Warhammer+, the cities aren't like the scenery. 

The scenery represents the small colonies from Crusaders, the city seems to be a etablished city...like Phoenicinium ^^

• Like 2

SIGMAR LIED

He lied about Stormcast being Eternals, about Skaven not existing, about Azyr being Safe !

I'm so hyped. So. So. HYPED.

Also love the look of that City, hope we get scenery of intact buildings. And I hope we'll see Azyr being mapped AND invaded by Skaven. 

BTW maybe the Stormcast Statues with Wings are the new look of Prosecutors ?!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, RexHavoc said:

"Everything has a price"

Except all the things out of stock on the webstore for months a time 😅(well actually I guess they do have a price, you just can't exchange anything for said items!)

I'm keeping my expectations very low...that way I hope to be pleasantly surprised rather than getting to the big reveal and finding out that the leaked skaven big gun is the only new model and the '4th edition set' turns out to just a price rise on a bunch of old models.

Everything has a price unless you’re an Ossiarch or Nighthaunt in which case being remade carries no risks so skill issue for the Stormcast or whatever. 

14 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

SIGMAR LIED

He lied about Stormcast being Eternals, about Skaven not existing, about Azyr being Safe !

I'm so hyped. So. So. HYPED.

Also love the look of that City, hope we get scenery of intact buildings. And I hope we'll see Azyr being mapped AND invaded by Skaven. 

BTW maybe the Stormcast Statues with Wings are the new look of Prosecutors ?!

It'd be good if there was genuine jeopardy and some high stakes stuff. Not quite game of thrones level but I keep my fingers crossed.

Need to finish reading dawnbringers 4...