The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Garrac said:

Ok, so, every figure that was shown at the end of the year as a fresh reminder for newbies:

40k:

imagen.png.fd09a5030535216ed5f239acc123b06a.png

30k:

imagen.png.beded5fd88af5c4a54f8178747ba77e2.png

AoS:

imagen.png.029ad9f496c0dec9f1c6b38a65993a3a.png

Pictures in order

40K :

Custodian Hero, Mek Ork Hero, Kroot rider (Hero? Squad?)

30k :

Solar aux

Aos :

LRL water temple warcry, Nighthaunt apothicary warcy, Callis, Toll, darkoath rider

• Like 1

I am fully expecting to be disappointed by the reveals for Dawnbringers 4 unless the Nighthaunt and Bonereapers get something genuinely cool because while the FEC are bangers, half of that was released like a month ago, and the SBGL Foot Lady isn’t doing anything for me. 

1 hour ago, Garrac said:

Ok, so, every figure that was shown at the end of the year as a fresh reminder for newbies:

40k:

imagen.png.fd09a5030535216ed5f239acc123b06a.png

30k:

imagen.png.beded5fd88af5c4a54f8178747ba77e2.png

AoS:

imagen.png.029ad9f496c0dec9f1c6b38a65993a3a.png

Custode new character but a melta spear, Ork Mek maybe a named one, kroot

30k SM command squad, solar, solar

aos  lumineth or anti morathi witch elves, nighthaunt, calus and toll, marauder rider

whatever of these they show I can’t wait to see them! And that’s assuming no surprises! Very excited for this! 

18 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

I have a feeling that this LVO is going to be a good one and please give us new roadmaps! GW is hiding something!

I hope so, even if I think AoS won't be the main event of the reveal. A bunch of AoS units and characters for a campaign are great, but on the other hand, plastic Solar Auxilia is a really big deal.

Even if to be fair I always try to be positive about Warhammer reveals, and I'm very easily pleased by them, so even a hero and 2 Warcry bands is enough to make me happy.

• Like 2

I have just started Cities of Sigmar and work has been inconsistent lately. So I really, really hope that they don't reveal anything I want...

Considering that we have rumours and silhouettes for Lady of Ruin, Callis and Toll, Warcy, Dark Oath Cavalry, Kroot Riders and a potential Custodes Box I think that the Lady of Ruin is focused on financial ruin. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gitzdee said:

please give us new roadmaps!

So much this. Even if they only reveal a few miniatures tomorrow, roadmaps are amazing to know what's in store and how much to expect from a certain period.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Snarff said:

So much this. Even if they only reveal a few miniatures tomorrow, roadmaps are amazing to know what's in store and how much to expect from a certain period.

I think we would see them for all the games, especially after the TOW one was leaked.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, flying_dutchman said:

It's at midnight here and supposed to snow all night so I need to wake up early I'm just going to play catch up in the morning

Yes, Midnight on a cold day is much too late to be watching a preview about toy soldiers.
xirbx1rd1p171.png?width=680&format=png&a

• Haha 10

Just now, Neverchosen said:

Yes, Midnight on a cold day is much too late to be watching a preview about toy soldiers.
xirbx1rd1p171.png?width=680&format=png&a

It is when you gotta wake up at 4 to showel your truck at and drive to work.  It's bad enough her job already called it and it hasn't even started snowing.  But no I'm essential

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, Twisted Firaun said:

@lele, it’s 10:43am out in the Midwest of the United States, wher are you at brother/sister?

I think you can guess my country if you read my name, its asia time, Bangkok/HCM time zone