The Rumour Thread

6 minutes ago, lele said:

Did you see my edited, im talking about void things, thats the idea for new edition, if they dont have, or they cant make void things, then they wont have anymore idea for the new further

Noone knows what a Void thing is. You need to explain yourself better. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Noone knows what a Void thing is. You need to explain yourself better. 

Search Void thing in Lexicanum, thats exist in AOS, they makes void and incarnate, then they should explain it more.

Edited by lele
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, tkt32583 said:

This for BoC. Just have any sort of dynamism in the sculpts, to reflect the raiding / hit and run, or lean into the twisted mutation aspect.

Instead we have what (to me) feels like t-posing Gor and Bestigor coordinating axes.

Forever waiting for Skaven and BoC lol.

I also would love a dive into more bizarre mutations!! We have loads of Goat men, give us more Elk and Deer, Pigs, Cattle, Horses and Dogs just loads of different mutations!!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I also would love a dive into more bizarre mutations!! We have loads of Goat men, give us more Elk and Deer, Pigs, Cattle, Horses and Dogs just loads of different mutations!!

Would love some realm-specific mutations too. It would be one way to differentiate AoS BoC from those of Fantasy. 

• Like 2

Dawnbringer Chronicle time.

With Dawnbringers: Book III – The Long Hunt coming to pre-order soon, we turn once again to the Twin-Tailed Crusades and the Dawnbringer Chronicles. Lord-Relictor Ionus Cryptborn is back in action, but without the cure for reforging he fears the Stormcast Eternals are losing too much.

byvMIPccShB4YhOx.jpg

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 8
  • LOVE IT! 2

44 minutes ago, lele said:

Did you see my edited, im talking about void things, thats the idea for new edition, if they dont have, or they cant make void things, then they wont have anymore idea for the new further

Got you before the edit. I think they already have plans for 5th and even 6th edition. I imagine them doing it similar to the WoW expansions. When they release one they already have plans for the following two or even three.

Coming back after a few days, hoping I haven't missed any new juicy Whitefang rumour in the meanwhile...

I've taken a look at the new Realms of Ruin trailer annoucing Tzeentch, I've noticed something weird. The Screamers look a bit different from what I'm used to from the tabletop ? Their wings look bigger in the game. Makes the in-game models look more like actual manta rays. 

image.png.14874636a9019969330192f9c8c56b64.png

99129915033_TzeentchScreamers01.jpg

Is this the same situation as the thunderstrike Liberators or artistic license ? I'd be down for new Screamers honestly. Yeah armoured mortals would be nice, but Screamers and Flamers are starting to feel dated.

Edited by The Lost Sigmarite
  • Like 7

5 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Coming back after a few days, hoping I haven't missed any new juicy Whitefang rumour in the meanwhile...

I've taken a look at the new Realms of Ruin trailer annoucing Tzeentch, I've noticed something weird. The Screamers look a bit different from what I'm used to from the tabletop ? Their wings look bigger in the game. Makes the in-game models look more like actual manta rays. 

image.png.14874636a9019969330192f9c8c56b64.png

99129915033_TzeentchScreamers01.jpg

Is this the same situation as the thunderstrike Liberators or artistic license ? I'd be down for new Screamers honestly. Yeah armoured mortals would be nice, but Screamers and Flamers are starting to feel dated.

Interesting, are the "wings" still that wide when they're moving?

10 minutes ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

There was a lot of talk about Stormcast being AoS Space Marines back in the day, but as they lose more and more of themselves with each reforging, they’re starting to sound a lot more like AoS Necrons to me 🤓 

That discussion came back again with the new Ionus version. Everywhere I saw they were saying it was a Space Marine Chaplain.

I would love them to explore a bit more about the reforge proces and its consecuences.

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

Got you before the edit. I think they already have plans for 5th and even 6th edition. I imagine them doing it similar to the WoW expansions. When they release one they already have plans for the following two or even three.

When they released 3th, someone said or...rumours was thats the final version, reason because behemoths and incarnates are big and strongest monsters ever, but now they change the plan and split these big things about to put incarnates in the 4th, thats not surprise anymore. All i can imagine now is about void things, divine weapons for each factions in the next versions, hmmm sounds silly, thats why i said the more versions the sillier it gets

Edited by lele

my cup runneth over bittersweetly... Ionus looks great and his og model was one of the first I bought for AOS. However, a box with 2 dragons overlaps too much with the Thunderstrike Christmas box to justify the expense 😭

Very glad to see a RETURNING AOS CHARACTER though for sure, great decision up and down. looking forward to seeing the reforging story move forward a bit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

There was a lot of talk about Stormcast being AoS Space Marines back in the day, but as they lose more and more of themselves with each reforging, they’re starting to sound a lot more like AoS Necrons to me 🤓 

If stormcast end up getting shooty murder pyramids or croissant ships then I'm calling the police...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lightbox said:

If stormcast end up getting shooty murder pyramids or croissant ships then I'm calling the police...

Don't worry, GW are planning to complete thier legal action suing the makers of Battlestar Galactica for copyright infringement before they expand their totally unique IP of resurrecting space cyborgs with croissant  space ships into the mortal realms... 🤣

26 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

my cup runneth over bittersweetly... Ionus looks great and his og model was one of the first I bought for AOS. However, a box with 2 dragons overlaps too much with the Thunderstrike Christmas box to justify the expense 😭

Very glad to see a RETURNING AOS CHARACTER though for sure, great decision up and down. looking forward to seeing the reforging story move forward a bit.

I am in the same boat, I already got 9 Stormdrake guards (4 GW, 5 conversions/other ranges) which feels like... enough? no way I am getting two more, so I guesss it's conversion time for Ionus while waiting for a separate release.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lightbox said:

It all makes sense now, Stormcast are just the 40k of AoS. First they have been Space Marines now they are Necrons next they will build giant golden robots and become Tau

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, EntMan said:

Don't worry, GW are planning to complete thier legal action suing the makers of Battlestar Galactica for copyright infringement before they expand their totally unique IP of resurrecting space cyborgs with croissant  space ships into the mortal realms... 🤣

As long as they don't venture into croissant dragons else nintendo will jump right on them! And not even GW will outlawyer nintendo 🤣

(Referring to Mega Salamence for those not familiar with pokemon)

29 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

I'm tempted depending on box price since I don't yet have any dragons... though not too sure if I'm that fussed about Ionus but he could always be a fun base for a conversion.

Edited by Lightbox
  • Haha 1