The Rumour Thread

3 hours ago, cyrus said:

Yes , I think 5th dawnbringers book is very likely and there is enough room if we say :

November 2023: Dawnbringers book 3

December 2023 : Xmas boxes (Belakor legions,Seraphon,Soulblight, Ossiarch)

Januray 2024 : FEC armyset

February 2024 : Dawnbringers book 4

March 2024 : FEC Full release

April 2024: Dawnbringers book 5

June/July 2024 : 4th edition launch box 

I am sure at the Warhammer day October 14th they will show updated roadmap

Screenshot_1.jpg.583d6ed9da43421fc41f4a3

On the roadmap you posted it says 'winter 2023' for DB4. So should be a lot earlier than Feb.

On 9/28/2023 at 4:57 AM, Greene said:

First Book we got 4 harbinger for each GA and almost every harbinger point out a character.

Destruction: Rabble-Rowza -> King Troggth.
Choas: Harbinger of decay -> Ruin Queen.
Death: Marrowscroll -> Summerking.
Order: Grimhold Exile -> unknow.

And second Book came with King Troggth as cover with a lot of rule for destruction.

so we can expect one book for Ruin Queen, one book for Summerking,

there should be fifth book for unknow character from order GA.

Can I buy a wish? 

Chaos: Morghur
Death: Ushoran
Order: Kurnoth 

Fine, now I can go back to the warp.... 😂

Edited by Holy_Diver
  • Like 5
  • LOVE IT! 2

36 minutes ago, trolemon said:

February is still winter. Although Slaves to Darkness was winter 2022 on the roadmap and came out January this year so you never know.

Not 100% correct, STD armybox release on November 2022 and first preview on 10/8 2022 (Warhammer Day)

Edited by Greene
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Greene said:

Not 100% correct, STD armybox release on November 2022 and first preview on 10/8 2022 (Warhammer Day)

You've got me there, but to pull from the 40k roadmap, World Eaters were listed as winter and came out in February this year.

Wouldn't surprise me if the FEC box launched this side of Xmas, and the standalone battletome + dawnbringers book 4 released early 2024.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, trolemon said:

You've got me there, but to pull from the 40k roadmap, World Eaters were listed as winter and came out in February this year.

Wouldn't surprise me if the FEC box launched this side of Xmas, and the standalone battletome + dawnbringers book 4 released early 2024.

I am just saying the possibility, pull from the 40k roadmap, Astra Militarum Army Set show on warhammer day too and release on later November.

image.png.4cbca0b0d79fa11abeb09be52bb52e45.png

• Like 1

Just wanted to add some clarity about roadmap dates. In every recent case the season listed on AoS and 40k roadmaps refer to the full book release not the launch box. Slaves to Darkness, astra Militarum, Seraphon and Cities all had a launch box that went up for pre-order a season earlier than the full book reveal. 

If FEC do get a launch box,  it's not outside the realm of possibility that we get it in November. 

Also GW dates are always pre-order dates not release dates. So a product that actually releases in the first week of winter counts as an Autumn release to GW. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, trolemon said:

GW uses the UK meteorological calendar for seasons instead of the normal calendar. So for them winter is december-january-february, instead of being 21/12 to 20/03. GW winter releases in december are rarely new stuff, just bundles for the holidays. FEC for january or february is realistic.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

GW winter releases in december are rarely new stuff, just bundles for the holidays. FEC for january or february is realistic.

I agree but the roadmap is only for 2023

image.png.443bd1c3dacd4211f78a48a15d39adee.png

So if we follow what you said, the only "2023 winter month" according to GW is december. But it is true that there is always few releases during december. Maybe just a reveal? 

• Like 2